POSSESSIVE AKASR.. SULKING KKGSR AND IN TROUBLE DADDY ASR..

AKASR'S POV

Hello to all my Daddy's droolers..

How are you all doing?

I got to know that you all like me alot.. Blushing Blushing..

Thank you for that.. Awiee..

M back with my another day's daily routine..

So.. Today.. M angry again.. And that too with Chote.. AGAIN..

Yes.. Chote.. M angry with him and that's why he is chote for me today..

I won't talk to him and won't kissie him and won't touch his hairs and and I will just sit like this in mommy with my flared nose and red angry cheeks..

Yesh.. I know I said last time too that I won't talk to him but then.. Then.. I did.. But.. Uff.. M a baby naa dammit.. That too yet to be born.. Sho its allowed for me..

Sho.. M Sho.. Sho.. Sho angry.. Bht jyada waala ( very much) angry..

Arnavji is a baddie.. Now I love mommy more..

Hmph.. Won't you all ask for the reason.. Ashk me naa..

Yesh.. Yesh.. M shaying naa..Why are you all asking all together..

M angry with Arnavji today because..

Because.. He loved and played with Pari di more than me today.. Yessh.. He did that..

At morning.. Mommy and I were shleeping and Daddy was patting me and I woke up but mommy was still sleeping with her legs and hands on MY daddy..

Hmph.. Once I will come out.. I won't let her do that because after I come.. ONLY I WILL DO THAT.. I WILL KEEP MY HANDS AND LEGS ON MY DADDY AND NOT HER BECAUSE HE IS MY.. ONLY MY DADDY..

Huh.. But m angry.. Sho.. I woke up and Daddy gave me itnaa saara (this much) Kissie.. I was playing with him but then Pari Di came..

Yay.. I was sho happy.. She was playing with me but then Arnavji picked her up and started giving kissie to her..

It was fine.. He can give her 2-3 kissies..

But no.. He gave her many more kissies and then started playing with her and I was just sitting there.. Eyeing them..

Aahhh.. And then Pari Di started giving kissie to MY Daddy and patting his cheeki..

Nooooooooo..She cant do that..  Only I will do that.. He is my Daddy.. And sho m angry with both of them..

Hmph..

Daddy and Pari Di.. Were meanie and Baddie.. To me today.. To a Chotu sa honee waala Baby( would be baby)

Its evening.. Mommy's Arnavji must be home anytime now..

Hey.. Pariiiiiiiii Diiiii.. Is coming with Buiii.. Awiee..

Oops.. M angry with her..

Yesh.. I m.. Bht saara(alot)..

Let me come once.. I will trouble everyone sho much because they are troubling me now..

God ji.. When will you send me to them?

This ish sho unfair..

Mommmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy.. As m angry with Arnavji today.. You won't talk to him also..