ARNAV, KHUSHI AND THEIR ARSHI

#22 in SHORT STORY

Woohoo!
I am back daddy droolers. How are you all?

Missed me?

But now, no body needs to miss me.
You want to know why?

Because TODAY I AM CONING OUT OF MOMMY'S TUMMY

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

God ji had sent me a message on our special connection device, yea, like that WhatsApp of Mommy and Daddy through which she annoys him all day.

Yea, sho he told me that today he will gift me to my mommy and daddy and since them I am doing my happy dance(dance)

La, lala, la, la

La, lala, la, la.

I will get sho (so)  many clothes and I can now play with my teddy bears that my daddy brought and I will also wear all the chotu-chotu (tiny-tiny) sweaters and socks that mommy amd Buiii wove for me. I will play with Pari Di.

Ohh!  Sho(so)  much of work I have to do. I will be kitna Shara( saara) (so much)  tired.

And thish(this)  boring room of thish(this) hosh-hostiptal(hospital)

Comeon readers you can't expect her to say hospital correctly I learnt that in KG 2, ITS ACTUALLY TOUGH TO PRONOUNCE😬😁

I am sho bored aur uper seh(and upon that) Daddy is not allowed inside because he was screaming at nurseh aunty becauseh mommy ish screaming at him.

Ugh!  Thish mommy of mine, she ish just laying at screaming and at a time she threw apple at Daddy shaying that her Laad Governor 2 is following his path.

Hmmphh, Mommy called me a Laad Governor.

Let me come out, I will pee and poop on you the most, Mommy.

Huh!  AKASR ka badla!

(AKASR's revenge)

Hiiiiii, God ji is typing something, let me check.

Eppiieeeee, he ish shaying that I am ready to come out.

UI, UI, UI, UI

Danch, danch!

Ahh!  Why ish(is) mommy screaming so loudly?

My earl dhrums( my ear drums)

Ooouuuuu, I am slipping.

Ahhhhhhhh!
I am about to come out.

Seeh(see) you outshide(outside)  then Daddy Droolers.

Ahh!
Daddy ish(is)  here.

Ehehe, how funny is he looking with his shcared, nervoush and ehcited(scared, nervous and excited)  face.

Aww, he is holding mommy right hand and patting his head so lovingly.

I HAVE THE MOST LOVING PARENTS.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I WILL GET TO SEE THEIR RABBA VE LIVE NOW.

Raaba veh!
Raaba veh!

Ouu, I am sho happy naa.

I can hug my mommy and my daddy.

From today, I will sleep in-between them and sometimesh I will sleep completely on Daddy's chest like that baby in the movie mommy was watching two days ago.