THEIR PARADISE OF LOVE

AKASR's POV

Uff-hoo! I am toh sho(so) bht saara(alot) tired.

Hii, Daddy Droolers.

This lazy writer told me how much you all were praising me.

Thank youh, Thank youh.

But youh(you) knoh(know)  nah that with mommy like mommy and daddy like daddy I had toh(to) be thish(this) appretoable (appreciable).

Sho(so), I am not that shurprished(surprised).

Uhh!  Thish Pari di nah, youh knoh from two hours, she ish just kisshing and pulling my cheeks and allh (all)  are just laughing.

No body is worried about how thish cute sha, sabhse beautifulh sha abhii nya nya waala baccha will feel. (This cute, most beautiful and just born baby would feel).

I am toh telling you, next time she so kissieh nah I will pull her hairs. Uper seh, she ish wearing that strhawbeeri (strawberry)  waala clip that I love the most.

But my Pari di ish so beautifulh(beautiful)  and you knoh she brought lohipop(lolipop)  for me too but no one let her feedh(feed)  me that.

They are all greedy. I knoh(know) they will shareh(share) it later and eath(eat). 

Gandi, laalchi, chi-chi, bade wale log.
(Bad elders)

But I have my daddy, I will tellh(tell) him to schold (scold) veryone but don't knoh(know)  where ish(is)  he.

Buiii, fufu, Pari di, Hello-hii-bye-bye dadi, dadu, maasi, Chachu, Badi dadi, nani, nanu, Hai re NandKishore nani, HP, OP uncle came to meet me and then daddy went out even when mumma wash ashking where ish he going, he didn't shay(say)  any thing.

Hmmph, let him comh(come).

Uper seh thish (Upon that this) family of mine didn't brought Laxmi with them. She musht be sho sad naa. We usehd(used) to play alot. She musht be sho excited to shee me but they didn't bringh her.

Gandi gandi, chi-chi. (Bad-Bad)

But I willh maana loongi Apnii Laxmi ko. (But I will WOO my Laxmi.)

Eekkss!  This Pari di ish tickling me.

Uff-hoo, she ish poking my cheeks now.

Do I look like her barbie?

Rukoo btati huh. (Wait, I will teach her)

I will do pee-pee on you Pari di.

Eippee!

My Daddy is here.

Toi toi Toi toi.

Uff-ho!
I can't danch even now, I will have to wait forh (for)  bht shaara (many) days.

Daddy, come come, I want to shleep on you.

Thish mommy is sho thin naa, her bones hurts your princess.

Why don't she eat enough sho that she can be a shofa (sofa)  for me.

Huh!  Patli mommy(skinny mommy)

Now, who is picking me up?

Uii, fufu, hii fufu!
Can I do pee-pee on you?

Because you used to tease me when I was in mommy's tummy shaying that I am mommy second Laad Governor in disguise of a prinhcess(princess).