Chapter 1- Queen?!

"Are we going?" she asked.

Ever since the king announced that the prince must find a queen Isabella has been begging to go. Don't get me wrong I want to go, but were just peasants the prince could never find a future queen in a low life like me.

"I guess, but don't be upset when he doesn't notice you Izzy" I replied. I set my gaze on her dress. It's a plain black- which cost almost all of my life savings to buy- that brought out her bright green eyes and equally red hair. "Big bro how do I look?" If this 'prince' doesn't pick Isabella then he must be completely blind.

"You look gorgeous" I replied honestly. I normally don't say what I really mean, I say what they want me to say. Isabella's eyes widen at my honesty and a wide smile spreads across her face. I looked to the mirror on my right, I looked horrible. My white button up has wrinkles as did my black pants. I don't really care about my appearance because this night was Isabella's time to shine, I would risk looking like absolute shit if it meant that she would be happy.

"Ready?" I snap out of my thoughts as I heard Isabella. I nodded and quickly put on my shoes. As soon as we crossed the threshold Isabella grabbed my hand and was running towards town square, while rumbling about her future live with the prince. I tuned her out and took in the scene that was playing out in the square. People of all ranks were mingling with one another, concession stands were selling all types of taste meals, normally the square smelled of livestock but tonight it had a sweet smell to it.

I was walking around the town alone, because Isabella wanted to spend time with her friends before her 'king' came and whisked her away. While I was distracted by my thoughts I ran into a tall, brunette woman who had the widest smile I've ever seen.

"My apologies madam" I said while afford my hand to help her up. She took my hand and that's when I saw the emblem on her jacket, she was a royal knight!

"It's fine truly" she laughed "Oh I see you noticed the wings" She finished and pointed to the blue and white wings pinned to her left chest pocket.

"I did" I paused "My apologies I haven't introduced myself names Levi".

She raised her eyebrow at my sudden bow "Levi you don't have to bow I don't like being treated differently because of what my job is, names Hange"

Before I could responded the town bells rang which mean that it's time for the prince to find his queen. Hange grabbed my hand and dragged me through the crowd to Isabella. Then I saw the prince he was tall, tan, and handsome. The girls all screamed which to protect my ears I had to cover them with my hands. The prince started to make his way through the crowd. I stepped to the side to give Isabella the spotlight, but that didn't stopped the brunette prince from noticing me.

He navigates his way towards me without sparing a glance at Isabella or the other girls. The prince stops right in front of me, I lifted my head to meet his eyes. They were a beautiful emerald green color. His smooth and sexy voice snapped me out of my thoughts "What's your name angel" I blushed at the nickname.

"L-Levi your majesty" I stuttered while looking down at my shoes.

He laughed before lifting my head by my chin with his index and thumb "There's no need to be nervous Levi, names Eren and I want you to be my queen"

My eyes widen "R-really".

"I wouldn't of said it if I didn't mean it angel"

Eren didn't give me time to respond before picking me up bridal style and carried me to the carriage. I got one last glance at Isabella she had an expression that was sadness mixed with rage and hatred. I felt horrible about doing this to her, but Eren did chose me and not her.

"Are you ok angel?" Eren asked as he put his hand on my thigh.

I blushed "N-nothing I'm fine" I lied, but luckily Eren didn't notice

The rest of the ride to the castle was silent it wasn't awkward it was comfortable silent. Once we arrived a guy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes opened the door. 'Armin' as Eren introduced greeted me with a bright smile it reminded me of Isabella's.

"Welcome back prince Eren your father has requested that you bring your bride to the throne room". Eren replied with a simple 'ok' as he lead the way to the throne room. Once we arrived Armin knocked on the door and a girl with black hair with matching eyes opened the doors and stepped to the side. The walls were a plain while, but the floor was title with a red carpet down the middle. The throne was sitting atop the stairs on the far side of the room. Stars could be seen from both side of the room with windows stretches across the length of the walls.

"Eren my boy welcome back I'm guessing that this man with you is the future queen of Maria?" the king questioned.

"Indeed father Levi this is my father Grisha, father this is Levi" I waved shyly while hugging Eren's muscular arm. After a long conversation between the prince and the king we left to go to the bedroom.

When we entered I saw what some of Eren's taste are. The carpet was pure white, the walls were blue like the ocean, and the bed set was plain black with white pillows. On the wall on the across from the bed was a flat screen t.v and gaming systems. Attached to the room there was a balcony and on the other side of the room was what looked to be a walk in closet.

"You like it baby?" He paused " Because of you don't I can change it"

"E-Eren it's fine I like it...I-it makes me think of you" I finished blushing like mad.

Eren guided us to the bed. I laid down and the prince followed suit. As we laid there side by side I got the thought to cuddle into his side, and a second later I had my head rested on his shoulder and his arm over me.

"Eren could you tell me more about yourself?" I asked while I nuzzled into his neck.

"Of course Love. When I was 10 my mother was killed by some thieves that broke into the caste. Me and my adopted sister Mikasa couldn't do anything. Father wasn't there so when he got back from his business trip he fell into depression". He paused to take a shaky breath, to help to calm him down I nuzzled more into his neck.

"I'm sorry about your mom". In response Eren rubbed my back and placed a kiss to my cheek.

"Tell me about you Levi".

"My mother was a sex slave to my father who was a gang leader. I don't know who my father is. My mom died when I was 7 my uncle Kenny found me and raised me till I was 15. Then I got job and met Isabella" I finished with tears streaming down my face.

Eren noticed and wiped them away with his thumb. We stayed silent with Eren holding me and me cuddling closer to him, till me both entered the world of dreams.

------------

Words: 1280

Hope you enjoyed. This is my first fanfic so don't be so hard on me! Also if you see any spelling errors please let me know!

~Nya