Chapter 4- Date

"Good morning prince Eren I presume that you came in to receive your wedding clothes?". We're currently at the tailor in town square. This morning Eren woke me up early so that we could spend the whole day out in town. I love to spend time with him, but I hate waking up early so the whole time here I haven't said a word to him. My fiance nodded and I girl with brown hair in two pigtail and fair skin walked out from the back.

She smiled "Morning Eren I guess this is your lovely wife you always talk about".

She walked back to the room only to return with two black cover items of clothing on a hanger. "Indeed Levi this is Parker she a good friend of mine" Eren introduced. Parker shot a bright smile at me as she handed Eren the clothings.

"Nice to meet you Parker" I said nervously. Parker is Eren's friends so she's probably judging me. In the past people judged me and I was fine with it, but I'm going to queen of Maria I needed to make a good inpress for everyone.

"Levi baby were leaving". I snapped out of my thought at the brunettes words. I waved Parker goodbye her going the same. As we walked hand and hand in the square I felt eyes on us the whole time. I up at Eren. He seemed to unaffected by their stares. I feel my heartbeat beat faster as the prince put his arm around my waist. I looked up at him.

"How about we go to the beach" Eren suggested.

My eyes lit up at the mention of the ocean. Maria is known for their beaches. The clearest ocean and the pure white sand. I have never been to the beach, but I do know how to swim. I nod excitedly and Eren laughed. I blushed as my fiance walked towards the beach.

While we were walking a few people congratulated us on our marriage. My heart warmed at these praises of our marriage. The last time I've never gotten praise for strangers was when I saved Isabelle a few years back. About 7 years ago she was being chased by merchants because she stole a loaf of bread. I was in town square when I heard the shouts of the men. I ran toward the yelling went a little redheaded girl hid behind me. I can still remember the look of horror in Isabelle's eyes when the merchant held their knifes at her. To solve the problem I payed for the loaf and since that day I've taken care of her.

My meroey faded as we walking into a clothing store. They store had a friendly atmosphere as I gazed along the alise while I walked around I saw a familiar face. It was Parker.

"Hey Parker what are you doing here" I walked up a beside her.

She smile and said "I'm on break and I need new clothes".

I told Parker about mine and Eren's plans. She insisted that she help me pick a swimsuit. I agreed because one I want Parker too and two because she knows Eren taste. We walked around the store picking up a few different swimwear. In the dressing room I first tried on a black one piece. In the mirror I noticed that I femian curves. When ever I looked in the mirror I had baggy or to big clothing on. While I was walking around the store with Parker I learn that she has a girlfriend so I modeled the suito Parker. After a long of modeling and laughing I picked out a black one that had a very revealing back.

After we put the other suits back we shopped from relagar cloths. Parker purassed me in buying girl clothing because I looked good in them and I would agree I just hope that my fiance would feel the same. When I showed Eren the cloths that I wanted he paid for them and the cost was over 200 dollars. I got 6 bags of clothes, but Eren was caring them. We said our goodbyes to Parker and one counited our way to the beach.

---------

"Come on Levi let me teach you how to swim" Eren pleaded as I stood at the shoreline. When I told Eren that I couldn't swim he addmenyly wanted to teach me.

"Fine" I signed. I reached for Eren's outstretched hand. Eren showed me how to doggy pale and then to swim normally. Kicking my legs and my arms guide me through the water. Below fish of all color of the rainbow swam past, the coral was bright in color, and the sand moved when I the colors swam by. Looking to my left where Eren was. He was floating on his back, arms behind his head, and eyes closed facing the sky. I swam up to him and gave his cheek a kiss.

"I see that you enjoying floating more than spending time with me" I whined.

"Sorry baby I was thinking that we could go to the fastevil that's happening today".

"Yeah! Lets go!" I yelled excitedly. We headed back to the beach to change and get our things. I changed into a new blue cat sweatshirt, black legging, and black and white converse. When we entered town square the smell of freshly baked good hit my nose. Just like the day I was chosen to become queen the square had a sweet smell. Walking down the square there was a giant white teddy bear that caught my eyes. I looked to the stall the goal of the game was to knock all 10 milk jugs.

"One game" Eren said as he handed to stall keeper. The gray haired man handed Eren 3 balls. The prince drew his arm back and in a blink of an eye all the milk jars crashed to the ground. Both mine and the old man's eye widen.

"The white bear good sir" the man nodded and handed him the bear. The burnette handed me the bear and continued walk away like a cool guy does from an explosion. I giggled at the comparison. I ran up to catch up with Eren. We stayed that the festival till midnight then returned home so we would be ready of the wedding tomorrow.

---
Words: 1064

For the swimming sorry if it was bad I'm a natural born swimmer so it's hard to explain. I'm not trying to brag I'm just saying. Anyway I hope you enjoyed!

~Nya