Chapter 2- Home Sweet Home

I was greeted by the bright morning sunlight as my eyes fluttered open. I removed my head from Eren's neck and sat up. Eren's eyes opened and he gave me a warm smile that made me blush.

"Good morning your majesties I have brought breakfast" Armin said as he opened the door.

"Thanks Armin just set it on the bed I don't want to get up" Eren explained while sitting up.

Armin did as Eren said. Breakfast was eggs, bacon, and pancakes. He poured us a glass of tea bowed and left. We ate in mostly silent we occasionally talked about our friends and family. After we both showered- separately to Eren's disappointment- and dressed the prince introduced me to the staff.

"Levi this is Mikasa my sister, Annie her girlfriend and apart of the royal knights, and then this is Christa one of the many maids" Eren introduced. They all waved and said 'hello' I doing the same. We continued the tour and meeting the staff. My favorite room in the castle was the library it had a collection of thousands of books. In all I met Reiner, Armin, Erwin, Petra, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Marco, and Bertholdt.

We're currently in the garden waking and holding hands. I looked up at Eren only to be met with a bright smile; our eyes met and Eren squeezed my hand. We decided to take a break and sat down on a rear by bench.

"Eren why did you choose me?". As so as those words left my lips Eren tensed and I knew I said something wrong.

"I chose you because your beautiful, all of those women were dressed fancy so I would notice them. You didn't you were just wearing normal clothing and I was looking for someone who was true, that person is you Levi. So don't you dare doubt yourself, I chose you because your you". When Eren finished I was in tears. No one has ever said that I'm beautiful or there true love, but here I am with Eren who thinks all these things.

I couldn't from words so I kissed him on the cheek. We both blushed. Eren left to discuss things with the king so I went to the library. I went down every aisle till I found an novel called Arena. I returned to the room, and went under the blankets. As I read the novel Eren entered the room.

"How did it go" I questioned as the brunette took of his shoes and laid down beside me.

"Stressful but successful" Eren rhymed. He turned on the television and Spongebob played.

I laughed "You watch Spongebob?".

"Yeah who wouldn't it's the best show ever!"

I laughed once again before cuddling into his side. We watched Spongebob for awhile till I said that I wanted to watch Moana. At the part when her grandmother died I was crying rivers, and Eren was rubbing my back while swiping the tear away.

After the movie we played Mario Party 8. I was Blooper the squid and Eren was Mario. We played 6 rounds I won 2 and Eren won 4. When lunch rolled around we went down to the dining room.

"Good evening Eren and Levi" Sasha greeted as we sat down at the table.

"Evening Sasha tell Connie to make a simple lunch" He ordered. Sasha returned a few minutes later with sandwiches and fruits. I had just taken a sip of my earl grey tea when Hange ran in and said "HAVE YOU FUCKED YET!!!!!"

I spit my tea out while blushing. Eren's eyes widen at Hange's words. "No that's for a different day" Eren answered. Hange joined us for lunch, but she kept asked sexual questions. Thankfully when lunch was over we went back to the bedroom. Once we arrived Eren went to the closest.

"Hey Levi you want to play twister?"

"Sure". Eren set up the game and we started the game.

"Left foot blue", "Right foot Red, "Left hand green", "Right hand Yellow". The game continued till we fell on top of each other. We played the game till dinner was served.

Dinner was steak, corn, and baked potatoes. Grisha joined us for dinner. Most of the talking was done back the two brunettes while I was thinking about Isabella. What If she hates me? What if I won't be a good queen? All of these 'what if' popped into my head. My self esteem when down with each thought.

I left dinner early and ran to mine and Eren's room. I climbed into the bed and the tear came down in rivers. Ever since I was young I have always had trouble handing my feelings. No one ever really care about me Eren was the first besides Isabella. I want to be strong but I can't.

As I was sobbing I heard the door open and close. I tried to stop shaking and crying but I couldn't. Eren slipped into the bed and started to spoon me. I turned in his arms and cried into his chest. He didn't questioned me he just rubbed my back and kissed my head occasionally. After awhile my crying stopped and I looked up to him.

"What happened baby?" He asked.

"I-I what thinking of the 'what ifs' and some of them went to my head"

"It's fine to have doubts Levi it's normal. I have them everyday, like today I tried to make today all about you. I was scared that if you didn't like today then you would leave" He explained.

"I would never leave Eren because for the first time someone other than Isabella loves me" I paused to wrap my arms around his neck "and I love you"

Eren wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. His lips were soft against mine. We broke apart, but didn't remove our arms. I fell asleep with the man that I loved loving me the same.
--------

Words: 993

The Arena book that was mentioned in this chapter is written by Holly Jennings. I highly recommend the book if you like romance, action, suspense, drama. The Arena has a supel called Gauntlet which is really good also! This chapter was shorter than I thought it would be, but I hope you enjoyed anyway!

~Nya