Chapter 5- Wedding Day

Opening my eyes I was greeted with the amber color of the morning sun. I felt the warm embrace of Eren muscular arms around my waist. Carefully tuning not to wake him up I cuddle into his chest. The familiar smell of pine and cinnamon filled my nose. Over the last few days I've fallen head of heels in love with the burnett prince.

"Levi! Eren! It's time to start getting ready" said an over excited Hange as we barged in our room. Eren's eye open and he gave me a peck on the forehead before getting out of bed.

"Eren you're going with Jean, Erwin, and Renier" Hange looked to me "Your going to be with me, Petra, and Armin." At her quest Eren felt the room with the guys following. Petra and Armin walked in shutting the door behind them. Moments before I was relaxed now I was nervous. I'm nervous because of two things one of them being that it's my wedding day and two because I'm going to become queen.

"Ready?" Petras sweet voice brought me back to reality. I gazes to Armin he wore a sweet smile and Hanges eyes were filled with pure happiness. All my life I was told not to trust to easily, but these three are ones that I know I can trust with all my heart. I nodded.

Armin help me with the dress. It was pure white like a doves feathers, gold lined the neckline and around the waist. The sleeve were long that draped down some, flowers lined the veil which stopped at my underback. I was brought to tears when I caught my reflection in the mirror. "Eren chose you a perfect dress" Hange said looking at me through the mirrors reflection. Heat rose in my cheeks at the thought of my soon to be husband picking this dress. I turned to the others.

"Thank you guys for being here with me, I hope that I will be a great friend and boss to you all" I smiled with tears flowing down my cheeks. I guess Isabella was right wedding day are very emotional. No words were shared but we knew what the other was saying without words. We headed towards the garden we shared some small talk.

-------

Finally the garben came into view I could hear the chatting of the guests. Armin was fixing my veil and the girl were fixing the dress when Grisha walked up. He wore a traditional tuxedo. Petra, Armin, and Hange left to join the guest, but not before give me an encouraging smile. Grisha eyes held a mixture of happiness and contentment. I remember Eren telling me his father was pleased to hear that I was going to become queen. A smile spread on my face at the thought.

"Levi I know that you don't have parents to walk you down, but I would be happy to do it" He smiled.

"I would be too". WIth that we linked arms and the music began. Everyone stood when we walked out. I didn't look at them my gaze was on my soon to be husband at the altar. He wore his hair slicked back making him look more sexy. A black vest cover his white button up, a rose pinned to his left breast pocket, black pants and shoes followed. For the first time in my life I don't feel held back by my past. I know that with Eren and everyone here I'm free.

When I was younger my mother was very supportive of me being gay. While my uncle tried to force me into like women. When she died Kenny stop forcing me, I guess because that's not what his sister would of wanted. Kenny wasn't the only one that made me feel trapped. Isabelle was also tying me down. She always wanted to stay in the house to spend time together. I love to spend time with her, but I also wanted to go out. Since if been here I've had more free than I've ever had.

I returned to reality when Grashia lets my arm go. Eren grabs my hands and silver meets emerald green. Everyone took their seats and the paster started  reading. I tuned his words and just focused on the prince. "Eren would you like to share your vows" the pastor spoke. Eren lets go of my hands to remove  a folded piece of paper from his back pocket.