[ 14 ]

monday;
as finn was heading to math he almost bumped into a girl who looked like she just came out of the classroom he was heading into. he noticed her short hair and beautiful brown eyes. she continues walking to her next class across the hall, while finn to math.

he sat down and waited for his best friend caleb. as he was waiting he got bored, and his eyes went to his desk.

okay okay , well my name starts with an m. ya happy now robbie?

finn smiles at this. he sees caleb and waves, a smile still stuck on his face. "woah, what's got you all happy now finnlard?" caleb asked. "oh uh nothing im just in a good mood today?" finn says almost like a question rather than a statement. "really finn? what is it?" caleb says nudging him, "well look at this for yourself" finn says pointing at his desk.

caleb sees the whole conversation of his best friend and some girl. he then scolds at finn for not telling him about this sooner. "dude why haven't you told me about this? if you had you would've met her already", finn just shrugs. "we'll talk about this later, i think i have a plan" caleb adds.

math was coming to an end and finn almost forgot to reply.

i am actually :) i hope we meet soon(?/!) hehe

as he finished writing that caleb said "'i am actually i hope we meet soon hehe' really finn?" "what was i supposed to reply?" finn asks him back. caleb just shrugs and finn changes the topic, "well what's your plan on finding the mystery girl?". "well first you need to tell me any information about her that she has given you, and when do her messages 'arrive' like is it before you come in or?"

finn told caleb about the stranger and with that mr. mclaughlin already has a plan.

an: comment suggestions, it would be highly appreciated !