[ 16 ]

tuesday;
they reached the classroom and looked at finn's seat to see...

no one sitting there yet. though they stayed for a while to see if someone will. the bell was about to ring and the two boys didn't want to be late to their next classes so they left, feeling disappointed.

millie reached math seconds before the bell rang. 'thank god im not late' she thought. she now sat down on her desk and the class greeted mr. oleff.

today they were taking another quiz and millie was prepared for this one. she finished quickly and checked her desk for a reply from "robbie".

i am actually :) i hope we meet soon(?/!) hehe

lmao me too. i can't wait to see your "irresistable curly hair" HAHA

millie giggles and sophia notices. she didn't ask her why she was giggling though. but she saw millie just writing and reading something on her desk. 'probably a desk convo?' sophia thought.

now math ended and millie leaves the classroom quickly. though finn was trying to reach math as fast as he could to know who the mystery girl is, millie was already gone when he arrived. he spotted sophia though, she sat at the seat next to his usual one. "hey sophia do you mind telling me who your seatma-" sophia cut him off "i'll tell you lunch", and she left.

finn just sat down and read 'cat valentine's' reply.

lmao me too. i can't wait to see your "irresistable curly hair" HAHA

he chuckles and replies with:

sure sure

an: im sorry for making you guys mad . so here is an update 😂❤️ (also please comment suggestions)