[ 19 ]

sadie and millie's hunt for mystery boy pt 2:

tuesday;
"you agreed on finding him so we will. stop being so stubborn" sadie says with a stern tone. "i'm sorry sades, its just i'm nervous, i don't know why but i'm nervous" sadie sighs and pats millie's back "its okay to be nervous mills". "i'm nervous around caleb too" sadie mumbles hoping that millie didn't hear it, but she did "who's caleb?!"

"um uhh h-he's a friend that i-i like" sadie had to tell millie, or otherwise she would be upset. "why didn't you tell me this? i now have to help you to be with him" sadie then thinks of an idea "only if you let me help you find your mystery guy". millie shrugs and hugs sadie "okay, anything for my best friend".

a whole day went by and they still don't know what to do to find him. "well sades we have 3 days left. and i still have to help you get caleb" millie smiles and wiggles her eyebrows. "stop worrying about him. i mean at least i know who he is, we don't even know mystery boy so, we should focus on that first" sadie says.

"so the list is jack grazer, wyatt oleff, lucas zumann, finn wolfhard and gaten matarazzo" millie began to think, "exclude jack grazer, he's not uhh tall" millie says scratching her nape. "umm i don't think gaten would 'vandalize' a chair. he's too sweet and a good boy?" millie continues. "well that leaves us with wyatt, lucas and finn. i think finn would he perfect for you!" sadie exclaims.

"who's finn?" millie asks. sadie tells her about his cheekbones, freckles and all that. and suddenly millie remembers something "sadie, i think it is him! he told me that his name starts with an f! oh gosh why did i just remember this now?!" sadie was now jumping for joy "we solved our mystery! let's celebrate and get ice cream, we'll plan on how you guys will meet and talk" sadie winks.

an: i actually forgot that finn gave the first letter of his name so i had to improvise 😂

also this book is about to end...
what ending do you guys want? any suggestions? comment or dm me :))