"Seeing The 3 Boys And 1 Girl"

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/ N - Fav Animal

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

Y/N's Point Of View

I was thrown into my cell by Zane himself "now stay in there I'll be back to come get you my darling" Zane said walking away. It's been a week since I got kidnapped and Garroth still hasn't showed up...I really don't expect him to either. I sat down and held my knees and heard as people talked outside my cell. Normal stuff...Normal stuff, until i heard someone yelling in pain.

"GO GET THE KEYS!" Someone yelled I couldn't tell if it was a guard or..or even them, i looked up to see someone trying to get the keys in the key hole and twist it. When they finally did the door opened and it was the Blond with the blue cape. Did i forget to say i've been working on a broken leg. Garroth Soon noticed that and he scooped me up and ran to Aphmau,Laurence and Dante where there running. Once we got on the boat they all hugged me

"I-I missed you all! I-I thought you a-all forgot about me!!" I said in tears streaming down my face, tears of joy not sadness. "We could never for get you Y/n!!" Aphmau said crying tears of happiness also, Garroth helped me onto the bed, we talked a bit until Dante came down with a sword in a box and Guard Armor in a bag "You can't force her onto work" Garroth said, "I know, I know, she might have just missed these.." Dante set setting the box on the table next to me and the Bag of Guard Armor down on the floor next to the bed.

"I did, but not as much as i missed all of you guys and the village" I said Garroth and Dante smiled making me laugh a bit. Aphmau Walked in and came and wrapped my broken leg, it should be okay in a bit but when i get in the village what am I going to do? I Really hate just sitting there watching everyone, I'm like my mother an father, Wanting to guard even in pain but from what Aphmau said i can't guard on a broken leg, if something happens my leg can get even more broken to the point i cant walk on it anymore...I lied down in my bed on the boat and shut my eyes...Maybe dream land will help me like it has for the past week...

-

<~~>

-

enjoy it so far? i have it planned this book will be 20 chapters and after that if you all like it that much i might make a book two <3 hehe! anyways my goal is this book to be done before May and my end of the year test (woo test! *rolls eyes*) and if i don't then i'll do the last couple chapters of the first week of summer <3! and in summer i will start book 2!

yeah plans i know but i LOVE planning ahead idk why ;3

LULU OUT!