"Hurting Sunshine"

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/ N - Fav Animal

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

T/S/F/A/M - The Sound Fav Animal Makes

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

~2 weeks later~

Garroth's P.O.V

It's been longer then normally would have found her, its just more depressing then last time. I Guess having Lola around reminding everyone on the boat about Y/N. Making everything slower. Once we got to the portal, we entered leaving Lola behind fearing something will happen to her.

Once we sunk in, because the guards fell asleep good guarding guys. We found Y/N's cell, she was like last time, hurt but alive..She looked hurt and dying...Laurence and Dante broke down the cell's door making some guards come. As Aphmau and Laurence where fighting them Dante and I where getting Y/N, who was light meaning she didn't eat this whole time. Zane was worse then last time meaning he was mad about her leaving.

Once we got back to the boat, we sat Y/N on a bed to wasn't moving so I lied down next to her as Aphmau,Laurence, and Dante left. Lola Got in between Y/N and I making quit T/S/F/A/M sounds making Y/N know she was in save hands now, and didn't have to worry about what she was going through for the past few weeks. Y/N moved closer to me and Lola making me smile.

I whispered something to her, just forgiving her. "Y/N Y/N, I'm sorry we couldn't get to sooner...Just having Lola around made it more depressing around the boat making us move slower..You know you're everyone's sunshine...and everyone's sunshine is hurting...isn't it..?" Y/N nodded.. I sighed and kissed her forehead, before getting up.

"no...Stay.." she said I smiled at those words and went and lied back down with her..