"The Date" ✨Part: 2✨

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/ N - Fav Animal

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

Y/N's P.O.V

Once we got to the park we walked around a bit until we herd a weird noise coming from the bushes. We walked up to it to see a little F/A sitting there. I looked at it and by the looks of it, it was young it seemed to be lost.

I gently scooped the baby F/A in my hands and went to Garroth. "It seems hurt.." I said looking down at the Little Animal. "Maybe taking it to Kiki, while she looks at it we can keep our walk" Garroth said i nodded and walked to Kiki's barn. Once we got there Kiki saw the animal and ran to us

"Y/N! Garroth! What do you both have here!?" Kiki asked i showed her the hurt animal and took it."we found it while on our walk-ish Date-ish" I said she smiled and nodded holding the Animal. We walked back outside and took each other hands and walked back to the park.

We sat down next to a tree and i put my head on his shoulder i sat there and took the time to think about how the village grew since i got here, the new people, the new buildings...I smiled a bit i guess Garroth felt this smile "Smiling about what missy?" I laughed a bit "I'm smiling at how the village changed..It felt like yesterday i stepped foot into the village a week before Donna's and Logan's wedding.." I said smiling more Garroth slowly nodded agreeing with me how fast life can be.

We both looked a each other and kissed...again...Anyways after a bit we walked around the village more once we we where done with the beach we walked back to Kiki's barn well half way there Garroth picked me up so i didn't have to walk once we go there he held my shoes as I Ran to the baby F/A.

I looked at it, it was healed! "The only thing that was wrong was she was Dirty and it was lost! Hopefully she gets a new home..Maybe yours Y/N..?" Kiki said i smiled and nodded picking up the baby animal and holding it i went up to Garroth and he picked me up again setting my shoes on my lap next to the baby animal. Kiki giggled "It's a family!" she said smiling i giggled a bit while blushing so did Garroth.

Once he took me home I went in and set the baby animal down in my room setting up everything for it Once I did I went to bed...It has been a wonderful night..

-
<~~>
-

SO! how was the last part of the date? what animal did you pick? Hopefully a house pet like a dog,cat, or bird! you know yeah! Bye!~