"The New Girl In The Village"

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/ N - Fav Animal

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

Y/N's P.O.V

I was guarding, and the wether is off and on! One minute it's cold the other minute it's hot! Like please pick!!

It being that way I've been taking my helmet off, and back on. The reason I have my helmet on because it makes me warm, and I take it off when it gets hot.

Until a girl with Ruby Red hair came to the gate "Ms! I-I need help, please let me in!" The girl said I nodded and let her in. I asked her questions she isn't evil..that's good.

After so I got Lord Aphmau and she got sent to Dante who showed her new home. It was a one story with a big basement that can we used for anything she studied, Magicks, Baking, or just Studying! I really don't know what many people study because I mostly help the village out,guarding, and help Dante with his last bits of training while Garroth is guarding.

Once I got home I saw Lola running around once I picked her up I gently hugged the baby animal and kissed its head "hello my baby Lola!" I repeated in a baby voice. I smiled and put Lola down and went to get a snack. After I ate my snack I went to go talk with Garroth about our date

"Hey Garroth.." I said "hey Y/N, I wanted to know something" Garroth said "ask away!" "Okay if you really want me to ask" Garroth said before taking my waist and kissing me before asking me something "will you take the time out of your life to be my girlfriend?" He asked I smiled and nodded before kissing again.

Arliegh's P.O.V

"Sir, I dyed my hair Ruby Red, I hid my armor in the basement in big boxes, my fake name is Neve" I said to the amulet "good,good..You are a smart one Arliegh" Zane said I smiled "I know, I know sir" I said before setting the amulet down and making my house look like what I good Magicks user's house would look like.

-

<~~>

-

So, yeah this is all I have...yeah this is what I gave birth to 😂 oh Lordy anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And yeah! Bye~!