Introduction

Evette (Eve) - main character

Evette (Eve) - main character. Eve comes from a well kept family. Her dad has a doctorate degree and her mom is working on her's. She has one brother who's on his way to college and another who is just 4 months. Her family is very well kept and they have money, they pay people to come and cut the five acres of land they have. She has parents that tell her everything right from wrong and who's good and what's bad, but that being the case she still hangs out with the wrong people, and for why? 

Tanisha - Eve's best friend

Tanisha - Eve's best friend. NiNi and Eve always have eachother's back. NiNi didn't grow up having everything, but Evette did. WHen NiNi gets put out of school Eve always helps her get back on track with the work when she comes back to school. When one was in trouble the other would do anything in her power to help her. If one didn't eat the other wouldn't eat, but when one ate they both ate, when one failed the other did too. And if one was already in deep enough trouble the other would take the blame for both. WHEN ONE RAN AWAY THE OTHER WOULD DO IT NOT EVEN KNOWING SHE WAS FOLLOWING THE OTHER'S FOOTSTEPS, why didn't she know? Well like every relationship. PEOPLE HAVE SECRETS 

Sincere- Evette 's first love

Sincere- Evette 's first love. He comes from the hood. His mom is ill and can't mom around let alone get out of the bed. He lives in the hood, stays in the street. On top of that he's been to jail a lot and has to go to trial AGAIN. Despite all of that Evette can't seem to let him go, everyone's telling her he's no good for her they've even told him to his face to leave her alone but despite all of that they stick together through everything. But the latest situation might change that. (NBAYoungboy)

Makayla- The thief

Makayla- The thief. In groups there's always role even though we don't often notice it. In this one Sincere was the one everybody knew, Eve the same but her role was more of the loud one, but Makayla oh she she's the baddest of them all, the quiet one. She comes from a very unknow background all she ever said that her dad was a kingpin in the north side of little rock. She been locked up more than a couple of times it's even gotten to the point that her mom doesn't even care or cry anymore. This girl will take the weave out of your head if you ain't looking and you'll leave school still thinking it's there. She has pretty sticky fingers, and she's slick asf. When rocking with her you always gotta watch your back just like Evette  (Played by Kodi shane)