chapeter 20

So y'all I was reading my own book earlier like right before I started this chapter and I was like "damn". But start commenting on it Iand add more votes.

Sincere POV

" you ain't never been so quite in your whole damn life wtf wrong with you?" I asked not taking my eyes of the road for long.
"Nothing" she answered not even looking up. I just let it go though I don't have time for all that. If I knew sh was gonna act like this I would have left her ass there. 
" Baby how old are you?" She asked, still not looking up.
" I'm 18, why" I questioned as we pulled up. She ain't even answer she just looked 😲. Like yes nigga damn 18 and in the eleventh grade.

When we walked in I got a blunt and some lean before checking things out.

I looked down a little bit and its like she couldn't stop staring at me. Like damn wth wrong with ha.

A/N I'm changing his character again. Imagine he dark skin and got waves  pretty white teeth and 6'0" OMG DREAM MAN

"wassuh bro," my nigga booboo said as I walked in my office sitting down.I just nodded my head I don't really talk around them I really don't talk at all unless I'm talking to E.
" that new package coming in, but ion know if you want it rn you know them people out for your head and shit, and you know somebody been  opping but we don't know who it is yet."

Eve POV
A couple of days after I knocked the tooth brush outta his mouth I found out I was pregnant. But I don't know if its by him cause that same day we had sex but earlier that week I had sex with Elijah before that whole incident happened.

I don't know how imma tell him. But I gotta tell him today cause I have a doctors appointment at three and its 12:29 right now.

" Booboo leave real quick and shut the door on your way out." Sincere instructed. Booboo did as told and left. I knew he knew something was up.
" why the hell you staring at me?" He asked
" you da one staring at me." I answered.
"I'm staring you cause you was staring me first." He said coming over to sit beside me on the couch.
In an instance I just started cryin outta nowhere.
" I'm pregnant" I just came out and said it.
" that's good we always wanted to have kids together-" he stopped like he'd just thought about something, he was deep in thought for about five minutes before he got up, and left the room slamming the door behind him.
That made me cry even more. I didn't know what was wrong with him. And he wasn't telling me. How he just gonna up and leave like that.

Me: can you come pick me up and take me to get my car
Babymama😂❤: yeah I'm tracking you now
Me: I'll be out front waiting