Chapter 19

Eve POV
" Yo sincere she fake asf fyck bro " Tanisha said walking up to my locker. Like this Bitch just got back to school and she already starting shit
" wtf is you talking bout" I said as I handed Sincere all my shit.
" Tanisha bro shake wit allat. You ain't been to school in about five weeks. My baby right here," he said motioning towards me " she can't get braids for about two weeks because she been stressing, you know what come with stress," he asked turning my head so she could see the side " edges or whatever y'all call that shit babyhair or whatever the fuck it is, but when people stress it come out."
He looked down at me, and im just mugging him. I know this nigga just didn't try to play me like I ain't good t no hair. He don't be saying that when he got his hands all in it.
" bro I don't give a fuck if she stressing or not, she still fake," she aid trying to put her backpack in my locker. " she fake but you wanna put that raggdy ass backpack in her locker, FUCK OUTTA HERE" Sincere said slamming my locker and locking that shit in her face. With that we just walked away lord knows I wasn't gonna be late for her bulllshit.
" sooooo..." He said with this big ass grin.
" whattttt." As much as I wanted to address the edges situation, my ass couldn't be serious when he smiled I smiled.
" come here," he said grabbing my waist.
"No you holding up traffic. People trying to get to class." I said snatching away😒. Ik it sound petty but .... Um ik he did not just try to play my edges I lay them bitches every morning. 😡
"Bet that up" he said and with that he walked away.
I tried to focus on my work during class. Successfully I did, but as soon as that advisory bell rang I went in on his ass.
Evette👰💏♥: I CANT believe you just tried my mufucking edeges
BDsincere😂🍆😍: so you mad over this be
Evette👰💏♥:VERY
BDsincere😂🍆😍: *read 11:35*
So I seen he left me on read mmmmmmmmm WOW. Ten minutes later I heard beating on the door. And hell nah my ass didn't open it cause I already knew who it's was.
" so you gon act like you don't see me?" He asked, I just sat there and acted like I ain't hear him.
" since you wanna play i'all take this dn Eco styler and this lip gloss back to the damn store." He said getting up but I stopped him.
" no flake?" I questioned
" no flake" he answered. I ain't gonna lie that mad a bitxh happy asf fuck like who nigga gon hop tf fuck up and run to the store and get all that.
He sat back down and we talked for about a few minutes. Just before advisory ended he got up and I was getting mad cause he was gonna leave.
" where tf you going?" I said getting all in his face.
" I'm going to the trap." He said looking at his phone .
" I wanna go" I whined
" we ain't gonna do all that you gotta get an education" he said pointing to my skull.
" please baby" I whinned hitting my lip
" if you feed me you can come."
I had to think about it. I don't know I kinda wanna " feed him" then again he did say some bout my edges.
" I guess you ain't coming." He said walking towards the door.
"No," I yelled causing him m to turn around," let me get my stuff"  I sighed