Chapter Eight

They mama went on and on for about an hour, well maybe not an hour but from the time she got in the house to the time we got back to her house and even then it wasn't over. The whole time all I could think was that I wanted dude. The only reason he ain't come with us is because Jalissa got a problem with her door so he had to stay and watch her apartment. When we got to Tanisha house, I went straight to sleep.

Who got an apartment door that only lock if somebody lock it on the inside... And they gotta be in the inside.

...

"Girl get up, we gotta go to school today" Tanisha yelled.

"Mane don't nobody wanna go to school bro" i said getting up out of the bed. She just stood there and laughed. Soon as I got up i wished I hadn't because that bed was feeling good.

"Nah, both of us can't start missing school. Shit im tryna get back on track with going" she laughed, but stopped when she heard a knock on the door.

"NiNi, y'all up?" her mom said from the other side of the door.

"Yeah" she answered, and her mother's footsteps slowly got softer, "girl hurry up it's already 7:30,"

"Bruh i'm trying" I said making my way to the bathroom.

^^ Evette

^^ Tanisha

^^ Tanisha

We planned on walking down to Liyah stop so I could get on bus down there but we were running a LITTLE late. This time it wasn't like we could just sneak on, because NiNi the only one that get on at her stop. So her grandma and her aunt and uncle ended up dropping us off.

"You look mighty thick" was the only thing I heard through the day. I wasn't mad or nun it was just irritating.

"Hey" i said, speaking to Makayla. She just got out of jail and before she went we was real close.

"What's up" she said

"Why you aint tell me you knew you was finna go to jail" i questioned as we mad our way to my next class

"Because I ain't know that shit took place in June who finna think about that and it's November. I need you to hold something." she said so I held out my hand, "Not right here dumbass when we get to class"

So when we got there we went to the back. Kayla handed me this iPhone X ( them bitches expensive).

"Imma come get It from you later" she said walking away. I tried not to ask any questions because I knew she probably had a good reason, but shortly after when I went to the bathroom I knew something was up. All the security guards and her teacher and maybe one police officer were all in the hallway. Ion like the police and right now I'm kinda in another situation so I had too, Kayla know ion like the police so why would she do that..."

...