Chapter 6

I woke up with this bad headache and I was hungry A little while after Tanisha and everybody else got up.

"I'm hungry" Tanisha said rolling over

"I am too"

"I bet you are " she replied, which made me laugh because I should've said that too her.

Jalisa got up she had to leave because she had something to do, so we ended up taking care of the baby. We sat in the back room while the baby daddy was in the front smoking with a couple of his friends. During that time Tanisha and I got ready for the kickback taking place tonight, she flat ironed my hair and hers too and everything else. After a while Jalisa came back with Cornelius and made the others except for the baby daddy and us, of course, leave.

"My brother in there," NiNi said bringing in some Wendy's, hungry ass

"12 o'clock my ass" I said walking into the front room

"What?" Elijah said between laughs

"You said 12 o'clock and im pretty sure you ...13 hours past your time" I said walking out, he was laughing but I was dead ass.Before I had walked into the bedroom two steps Tanisha was on my ass.

"I thought you said you ain't like dude" Tanisha yelled

"You know she like dude"Jalisa laughed, coming out of the bathroom

"No i don't" I protested, throwing Tanisha over the bed.

"Last night you ain't even go to sleep waiting on dude" immediately i started trying to cover her mouth, but that aint help because you still had Jalisa

"God, girl I came in the front room last night you was still up." She yelled, Then ran to the front room," bro dis girl like you" All dude did was smile. Ion know maybe I do like dude but she didnt have to do me like that

"God" the baby daddy said" I came in bout two o'clock last night and she still wasn't asleep"

"That's because If im not at home I can't sleep" I laughed. After about an hour of debating whether I liked dude Jalisa and Tanisha left for the party. I was supposed to go with them but I ended up not, because I didn't want too, nothing more nothing less.

.

"Ya'll im finna leave" Jalisa baby daddy said

"Bye" I said with and attitude and he just laughed as he left.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Tunka (Elijah) asked unplugging the game

"Do I have a choice?" he just laughed but I was dead ass

We chose to watch The Conjuring two. At first we were on opposite sides of the couch, then we just got closer and closer.

"I'm cold" he said

"Do you want me to get you some cover"

"Nah im just finna cuddle with you" he said with this smirk, and I just laughed.

It feel like uk one of them lifetime movies and it's cool and stuff considering i've never really been on a date this is really the first one. Then he started making these jokes like bruh come on now

"Are they real?" he asked motioning to my tits, and I just laughed

"Yeah, you wanna touch em" I said still laughing

Yeah" I was playing but he was dead ass, So we started touching and stuff and usually when people touch me I dont get these feelings but right now I felt something and got dragged in.

"I can hear your heart beating" I told him as I was laying on his chest

"I can see yours"

"How?"

"Your chest keep jumping." he said, So I sat up to cradle his lap" What?" he asked I know I said I wasn't but ion something just went through me

"Nun" I said laughing, he just stared at me for a second then started pulling on my shirt and next thing you know he was sucking on my chest and It was feeling good

"Tunka" I moaned trying to push his head away but he wasn't going. He just kept sucking and in the process he started playing with my cat and that felt even better. He flipped us over and he unzipped and slowly slid in going deeper and deeper it was hurting but still feeling good. Every time I moaned he went a little deeper.

"It hurt" I told him

"You want me to come out?" he asked and I nodded my head, in an instance he did as I requested, and we took a break. Keyword break... the nigga hit it like five times in two hours.

Later on that night Tanisha and them came back and Jalisa brought her friend so they could go out. A little while after they got there Tanisha boyfriend came over to spend the night. To be polite Tunka and I moved to the love seat. The smallest couch.

We watched movies for the rest of the night kinda like a double date. I kept dozing of but when Tanisha and her boyfriend both went to sleep, I was wide awake. Me and Tunka played around all night.

"Stop!" he said smacking my ass. I had been grinding on him for a while now, not because I wanted some but just because.

"I ain't doing nothing" I laughed

"Stop" he said, sounding half sleep. Then he smacked my ass again, it's like everytime he do it I get this feeling in my stomach which makes me want some more.

You telling me to stop but you over here touching me"

"Sit up real quick" I sat up as he said

Next thing I know we fucking again. This time it didn't hurt as much, considering it was the fifth round of the day. He asked to eat It once again but I still wouldn't allow it.

"why"

"Because if it's too good its gon have me sprung. And if i'm sprung I'm not gon be able to leave when somebody treat me wrong" I answered, touching his belly button

"STOP" he said and we both laughed

Eventually went to sleep.