Chapter 10

After being at home for four days plus the thanksgiving break it was time to return to school. This morning it was hella hard getting up out the bed, let alone rolling over to turn off the alarm clock. Last night i stayed up until 3:00 a.m. talking to dude, well he stayed up talking to me because I kept dozing off.

"E, get up bro," my brother yelled

"I'm fin to" I said pulling the covers over my face to shield me from the light

"Bro get up now" he said yanking the covers off me

I resistantly got up. I made my bed then went to the bathroom. In the shower all I could think about was how the day would go. I got out put on lotion, brushed my teeth.

"E, you gotta hurry up. It's.. 6:30" My brother yelled, sometimes it's unbelievable how irritating he can be sometimes he act like I ain't got not type of self discipline

"GET the FUCK out my room" i said through the bathroom door. I waited til I heard my room door shut before I walked out to put on my clothes. I threw on a black long sleeve body suit with the back out and some skinny legged army green cargo pants, slipped on some black socks and my black huaraches just in time to make it to the bus.

"Be good don't get in trouble and don't be talking to them girls" my dad said as I walked out the front door.

"Yes sir" I answered, as I shut the front door

Nigga yous a lamo i pull new wip like jango, I been cap nigga I ain't talking cango, I'm on that gang shit not that lame shit...

"Hello" I answered

"Yeah you going to school today?" Sincere asked

"Yeah why?"

"What's you address i'm in North Little Rock" He said

"16 Cleasy cove, just pick me up from my bus stop,ok?" I directed

"Im on my way" he said. Before I could hang up all the way my brother was on my ass.

"Who tf was that?" he asked

"Nobody" i answered, trying not to smile.

"Better not be," he said as he got in his car, leaving me to ride the bus,or supposedly ride the bus.

As I made my way to the bus stop I see Cleetus. He always miss the bus at his how just so he can walk a half a mile to catch it at my house, when I tell you this nigga so annoying he is.

"Goodmorning" he said trying to catch his breath

"Hey" I answered, wishing Sincere would get here already.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to-"

"Is you gon get in?" Just in time my baby pulled up. I ain't gon lie the nigga was looking fine in his all black but red brake 2017 challenger.

"Imma just talk to you later" Cleetus said as I got in and speed off.

As we got on the interstate I noticed that we weren't going anywhere near Adams high

"Where the hell we going?" I questioned

"We finna go eat," he said looking over at me" Chill you ain't gotta be at school til 8:35 and it's damn me 7:20" he said laughing, but as good as we know each other he should know I don't play about school. See he ain't have to worry bout school, he 19 and got a good "job"; I'm 15 and in the tenth grade, school all I got right now.

"Mhmm, you better be paying" I said, as we were being seated a Ihop

"Always," he laughed" what's been up with you kid?"