Ch.1

I woke up late cause I got little sleep last night, Because daddy's made me sleep in my bed by myself because I lied about eating the last of the candy. I walked out to the living room and saw Sana sitting on the couch on her phone. Mommy had come home last night and no one told me. I started to cry. Sana jumped up from the couch and came over to me and picked me up placing me on her hip. Sana: Aww... Baby doll don't cry. Me: Mommy why didn't you come to sleep with me I was scared.Sana: Mommy tried to but daddy's wouldn't let me. I looked over at Namjoon and glared at him, but looked away before he could notice. She carried me on her hip to the couch allowing me to sit on her lap. Sana placed a piece of hair behind me ear. Sana: Gosh how did Mommy forget how pretty her babygirl was ?  She cotinued to brush my hair back behind my ear, me forgetting What me and Jimin had done only a night ago. Sana had come across the large purple hickey that I covered up with my hair. Sana rubbed her thumb on my hickey. Sana: Mmm....where did you get this from ? I tried to change the subject. Me: Hobi daddy where's Jin dada ? Sana: Hobi did you know babygirl had this ? Hobi: No. Hobi touched it lightly. Hobi: Who marked up your pretty skin princess ? Me: It a secret. I tried to get up from Mommy's lap but she pulled me back down. Hobi: Tell me and Mommy we promise not to be mad. Me: Me and Minne daddy had specail time. Sana: Princess why would I be mad at that ? Me: Cause I hadn't been a very good girl lately. Sana: Mommy and daddy aren't mad okay ? Me: Otay.  Sana: But you know Mommy and daddy are going to have fun with you right ?