ch.13

I breathed heavily as tears brimmed my eyes, his hand wrapped around my throat. Maybe it was wrong but this kinda turn't me on. I knew Yoongi was angry and he was yelling, but all this did it was make me want him even more.

"Upstairs right now in my bed, god you make me so angry baby!" Yoongi yelled anger spewing out his lips as he realsed his hand from around my throat. I quickly ran upstairs to yoongi's room and quickly striped myself from the little and thin clothing I had on. I could hear slow footsteps walking towards the room. Then I saw Yoongi swing the room door open only to slam it shut then lock it. He was pacing the room thinking of what to do with me he finally sighed and sat down on the bed.
         "Daddy!" I whined clearly fed up with all this I've been waiting for him to fix the tingling sensation I had for a while and I couldn't take it.
       "You know what no anything that involves me touching you you'd enjoy too much. So you know what you're gonna do you're gonna air here and watch daddy have fun with mommy and you're not gonna get touched and you're not gonna touch yourself." I started to cry that was it I honestly couldn't take this I jus wanted this feeling to go each time he spoke it got worse hearing his raspy voice was enough for the feeling to intensify. Yoongi looked taken aback by the fact that I was crying and shaking he sighed and pulled me into his arms finally realizing he went to far.
       "Daddy's sorry baby, it's my fault but princess remember this is what safe words are for." I knew he was sorry but at some point I zoned out from him talking and took his hand and shoved it in my panties. I had no shame in doing that either I knew what I wanted. He sat there for a moment contemplating if I really deserved to get what I wanted right now. But within seconds he was moving his hand and I was moaning In his ear. In all honesty I needed more. I went to unfasten his pants and grabbed my hand quickly telling me no.
        "Whyyy?" I whined out frustrated.
          "Baby I'll touch you but you don't deserve that today."
           "I need it tho daddy, please." I knew this wouldn't work on him begging never really worked on him. In the end I got to cum but after he finished he got up and washed his hands and cuddled me once wasn't enough so I wondered off to Namjoon's room when Yoongi fell asleep I needed something more than just a hand touching me the sensation still lingered never left.