Ch.14

Walking into Namjoon's room it was conpletely dark besides the light from his phone that lit up his face. Hearing his room door open he looked over at me. As I walked into the room he reached to his side table and turned on the light. I put on a sad face just to get a few sympathy points. Namjoon reached out for me and i climbed in the bed into his arms. 

   "princess whats wrong?" He asked while my thigh, I didn't respond I just moved his hand closer to my princess parts. Namjoon licked his lips before speaking once again.

   " Weren't you just with Yoongi babygirl?" he pulled his hand away from my princess parts. I whined from lose of contact.

   "Yes, but he was too angry and went to sleep, I need you dada." I looked up at him with puppy eyes. Yessss, Ik I was lying to dada but right now I craved, I needed it. 

    "Angel it's really late, maybe tomorrow ok?" I was annoyed with this I just pushed namjoon back on the bed and stradled his lap. I could tell this action made him angry they all hated when I took control even if it was a little bit. They felt as though I was trying to make them submit to me which was never really the case, I was just a whiny brat that wanted to get what I wanted when I wanted it. His eyes were full of lust, something my eyes were trained to now see in all the boys.  He quickly flipped us over feeling the need to assert his dominance. 

     "You're really playing a dangerous game, whats your angle princess?" Namjoon growled out his hand slowly reaching out towards my throat ready to grip it. 

   "Dada touch me please?" I whined softly, gasping and getting wetter as he chocked me. 

    "Not. Fucking.Happening. You can sleep in here but I already told you no once and I meant it. so good night cupcake i'll see you in the morning." Namjoon spoke as he removed his hand from my throat and moved from hovering over me. 

   "Dada must not love me anymore." I knew this wasn't true but I really needed this. Namjoon looked so good to me his abs were exposed and he was just in his boxers laying right next to me. He quickly turned towards me and deeply kissed me and tongues wrestled for a little bit he obviously won. All this just made me want him more. I reached my hand inside his boxers and felt his member twitch in my hands. Namjoon went and grabbed my hand and pulled it out of his boxers and broke our very heated kiss. 

   "Don't ever say I don't love you cause you know that's not true. I get you're upset cause  I won't fuck you but don't ever let that sentence slip from your pretty little mouth ever again. Dada loves you, and I know you know that." I whined while he spoke yes daddy was right but there was just a pool of wetness in my panties I was pratically dripping wet and since no one would touch me this would be a long ass night.

   "sleep now babygirl." Namjoon pulled  me into his chest and I know I'm not getting out of his embrace like I did Yoongi daddy's. I was so angry I didn't give dada his good night kissy.