Ch. 2

I shifted around in the bed ignoring the kisses on my neck and cheeks refusing to get up.  I was picked up regardless of weather I wanted to get up or not. I whined loudly. Me: I don't wanna get up  Rose mommy.  Rose: Well you have to we can't have you sleeping all day. Me: I wanna go back to sleep right now ! I screamed at Sana and started kicking at her. Sana: Babydoll stop in less you want spankings. I pouted, at Sana. Me: Sana Mommy I'm tired, it's not fair Suga daddy gets extra sleep and I'm your princess and I can't. Taehyung: Mmm...Looks like someones grumpy. Me: I not grumpy Tae daddy. Taehyung: So you don't mind if daddy skips giving you your morning kiss. Me: No I wuv my morning kisses, you have to give it to me. Tae: admit that your being a grumpy baby. Me: no i not. Tae: Umm okay have fun with no morning kiss princess. Me: Tae daddy don't leave i grumpy. Taehyung kissed me sweetly  and I returned the favor by giving him a sloppy morning kiss. I clung onto him. Me: Please  Tae dadddy can we go back to sleep ?  Taehyung: Mmm....no princess. I whined swinging my legs. Taehyung: Kay princess make you a deal, you be a good girl and brush your teeth and get dressed daddy will stay home from work today and cuddle with you. Me: Or we cans back to sleep. Taehyung: Okay daddys going to get his bag and go bye bye babygirl. I tightend the grip of my legs around his waist and whined. Me: No Tae daddy ! In the end being his pretty princess I got what I wanted but mommys weren't happy. Sana: Babygirl wait till were all alone.