Ch.5

I smiled as I saw Tae daddy dress into his black suit. Tae: What are you staring at little one? Me: You daddy cause you handsomes.  Tae daddy chuckled and finished putting his tie on. Jimin walked into the room a skirt s crop top that read daddy's babygirl and knee high socks. Jimin: Princess are you ready to get ready. Me: No, No !! I ran behind Taehyung. Jimin: Babygirl you wanna stay at home ? daddy's and Mommy's won't be here. I pouted and moved over towards him not trying to be left at home.  I was wiggling while he was putting my skirt on and he stopped putting it on with a very disaproving look. I ran away to The kitchen where Mommy was sitting. Me: Mommy ! She picked me up placing me on her hip. Rose: What is it babygirl ? Me: Rose Mommy can't you and Sana Mommy stay home with me we don't all have to go right ? Sana: No, but daddy's are going won't you miss them ? Me: Yes but I sleepy Sana Mommy I wanna stay Home cuddle and go back to sleep. Namjoon: You and rose can just stay home with her cause accordding to Jimin she is refusing to put clothes on. Rose Mommy put me down. Rose: Okay baby go upstairs and get in bed and Mommy will bring you a snack and some apple juice and we will watch a movie with you okay. Me: Otay Rose Mommy. She giggled at my exaggerated Mommy. I ran upstairs to see Suga daddy still bed. I poked his cheeks, Suga: Aish baby what ? Me: Daddy you not going with them ? Suga: No. He pull't me down to the bed with him covering me with the cover and cuddling me I smiled and nuzzled my head into his chest and drifted to dream land.  

A/N:

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.