Chapter 1

I don't enjoy walking home alone in the rain, but, I didn't check the weather today before I decided to walk to work today, I guess that's what I get. Honestly. I called (F/N) to come pick me up but she was on a date with her husband unfortunately.

I continued walking home at a fast pace, I kept hearing whispering from behind me and from the gutters. It was raining super heavily so I assumed this was all in my head. now at a jogging pace I was a block away from my house as I broke into a sprint happy as a warm shower awaited me, I turned into the street which my house stayed and I yelped out in shock as I lost my footing. "Seriously? Aw! you got yo be joking!" I opened my eyes and froze in fear, a clown about seven feet tall was crouching over me, I froze in shock and stared at this creature, its eyes where bright yellow and its clothing was blood stained all the way to its stomach... I let out a scream and closed me eyes... I only opened them when I felt the rain hitting my face once again, I stood up and sprinted to my house seeing that THING everywhere I looked, every time I had to blink because of this stupid, stupid rain!

I finally reached me house and I unlocked the door stumbling with my keys, I finally unlocked the door and threw myself inside, I slammed the door shut, I slid to the floor and just sat there panicking, trying to calm down. "What the hell was that thing? Was it a ghost? a demon? But why?" I sat there for the next ten minutes thinking, just trying to wrap my head around this, I cant call the cops because lets be honest I would look utterly and completely insane! I finally stood up and walked to my room, I reached my bathroom and began undressing, I really hoped this shower would calm me down, maybe I'm being over dramatic? I turned on my record player I got as a gift from my parents on my birthday, I put on some Paul Anka and stepped in the shower which I made a little warmer than usual. Humming to the music I began calming down and forgetting about the events that took place not too long ago as I knew I was being over-Dramatic.

{*Time skip to about 40 minutes later*}

I was in my bed watching The Golden girls, as I found it quite amusing considering there wasn't anything else good on TV at the moment. I felt myself drifting off to sleep, I turned off my TV and relaxed back into my bed, the sheets where warm, and soft from just being washed earlier this day. "Hello there Marianne!" my eyes shot open and I met yellow eyes form the end of my bed, I lost my breath as he began standing up and my eyes brimmed with tears, I was scared. "I can smell the fear right off of you... How... Wonderful." suddenly I was snatched out of my bed and pinned by my throat on the wall, I looked down at this monster, I kicked and scratched, I couldn't breath! I screamed at this thing my foot landed its face and It dropped me, I ran out of my bedroom into the kitchen grabbing a knife, I heard its bells jingling, I circled around as It was playing games around the living room, I herd it run form behind and I dug my knife into its chest, it screamed and suddenly began running towards me super-human speed, I ran into my Livingroom and was thrown over my couch, I landed on the floor and the air was knocked out of me, This thing walked over to me and leaned over to me, "That's not very nice now, we don't dig knifes into our guests." It laughed and lifted me into the air again "Wh-What the hell... do you w-want?" it smiled sinisterly and vanished into thin air, I fell back onto the floor, I Laid there, I didn't want to get up. I knew this was a game this thing was playing.

****

"You cant stay there all night. you have to get up eventually." I groaned in pain as I knew I wouldn't be going to work tomorrow. I played its stupid game and started to get up off the floor, I limped to my bedroom, but, it was in my doorway, its eyes now blue. It seemed calmer. "What do you want? Seriously." it perked at my question and it smiled sinisterly at me "You." I froze as this thing faded away, Tears rolled down my, face as I climbed into bed, I sat there thinking, "You" What does that even mean. I am NOT and I repeat NOT entering a weird supernatural relationship with this clown. no way man.  I don't need this I'm probably just seeing things. No. . I bet that was someone in a clown costume whos going around attacking people for fun. I shook my head and very slowly layed down to sleep. I had enough of this for today and just wanted to sleep. I'll call the police in the morning.