Chapter 11

"You can no longer be among the living"

You looked at Penny as he took you very lightly and took you back to the sewer lair.
You were in to much shock to even move

"Don't you go to sleep soon?"

"I only woke up 1 year ago, I still have a year don't I?"

You began crying you thought it had been a year already, he hugged you "don't cry you'll hurt the kid"

Penny hugged you lovingly, he seemed happy about this. "Just don't leave here and you won't get in trouble." Penny's tone was serious, you sat down on the mattress and penny sat behind you "Want to have a little fun doll?" You looked at penny oddly "Won't that hurt the kid?" He smirked "I'll be gentle I promise." You had a serious look "if you say you'll be gentle then be gentle." He laid you down on the the mattress & took off your clothing this time not tearing them to shreds, penny looked between your legs and licked his lips "Spread." You listened and spread your legs for him penny dove down his head and began eating you out  you let out a moan and he laughed a little "Enjoying yourself doll?" You nodded and penny sat up. You wined at him "Were not even at the best part yet doll"

Penny removed his clown outfit and he positioned himself at your entrance "Ready?" You nodded and he entered you thrusting like a monster as he instantly lost himself in lust you were a Moaning mess

~~Time skip~~

You were about to climax again as pennywise finally buried himself deep inside of you and released himself, he collapsed to the side of you as you laid there catching your breath pennywise cuddled up next to you and you both fell asleep you woke up a few hours later to penny gone. You sat up and put on a nightgown that penny left for you "Hm..." you started thinking "Wonder why penny leaves when I fall asleep.." you sighed "Becsuse, It makes it easier for me to leave without you clinging to my leg." I sighed "Yeah I guess your right" I laughed "When's it due ?" Penny pointed to your stomach "In a few months.." penny sighed "Well I still got a while here" you smiled and hugged penny "what are we going to do when you leave?!" Penny laughed "The baby will eat like a human doll." You sighed in relief" "And when I'm gone the baby will age but you won't you will remain stuck in time with aging"

"When your gone I'll really miss you.."

Short chapter sorry