Chapter 5

I woke up and seen Penny was gone "Hunting.." I sighed and walked through the sewers remembering last night and smiling Like a idiot, when I seen the sun I walked over to the cliff to go swim only to see a group of people "The losers club eh..?" I smiled and hoped off the little cliff I was on "Hi again Bill, are these your friends?" He seemed confused "H-H-Hello..?" I looked at the boy "It's me Marianne Bill we met a few weeks back." They're eyes widened "Wait.." bev said "Your the girl who went missing a few weeks back!" I looked confused "I never went missing I've been wandering in the sewers for a few weeks." They seemed suspicious "So, how did you survive for weeks?" I told them I had food that I had to be careful with. I lied, Penny fed me.. they shrugged and we kept swimming

 "Aye look a turtle!" Richie yelled "Get it!" I dove down grabbing the turtle and pulling it back up "Gosh it's huge!" I stepped out the water and laid on the floor to dry off not knowing everyone was starting at me and Bev I got up making sure to keep the turtle close to me, I asked for the time "Its like 4 o'clock." I sighed knowing I had to go home. "Well it was fun bye guys!" I got up and dressed and ran with the turtle into the sewers, once I got back to the lair I seen Penny. "Where have you been Marianne?" He looked irritated "I just went down to the lake with a few friends, aaaannnddd I found something I think you might like!" He looked curious and walked over to me. I pulled out the turtle and his eyes widened before jumping back "What's wrong?" He became angry "Get rid of that thing right now doll." I smirked and stepped closer, he backed up each step before his fingers became like claws and slashed the turtle into nothing "What was that for! He wasn't hurting you!" Penny grabbed me and threw me "Your insolent, annoying bitch." 

He looked At me with nothing but anger until I was thrown across the room "bad, very bad MARIANNE!" I was going to yell until I felt a burning pain in my shoulder "O-OW!! ST-STOP!!" I screamed and next thing I knew Penny had deformed, he was hit by something "Leave her the f-f-fuck alone!!" Billy and the others were here. Penny looked at me he knew now, I left the sewers and met up with my "friends" the kids he was being hunted by. "Great! Now I gotta Kill this fucking clown!" Richie yelled out as everyone attacked him, I backed up in horror as they began attacking pennywise, I cried out in horror, I ran over to Billy and grabbed his arm pulling him away, they looked at me confused "What are you doing! He'll kill us!" I looked at everyone even penny who where all watching "He'll only kill you guys, not me." I walked over to penny and he lifted me, I sat on his arm as they all looked in horror. "You- Why isnt he ki-k-killing you!" Billy began crying as penny spoke "Because she Belongs to me." 

"You're with the clown? Your a traitor!" Bev spoke harshly as I smiled "Leave." they backed up "Leave I said! Or I'll kill you." they rose their weapons again as me and pennywise simply disappeared into thin air laughing.

•—————————————————•
Short chapter
Family issues right now sorry