Chapter 8

What have you done to me?

I stood there, it started burning and hurting, I walked into my room and he left? I think I might leave and get my house back up and running I can't stay here with Him I can't stay here and suffer in a broken down house connected the sewers, I needed my space I needed space to myself I hated it here I hated everything about Penny right now.... maybe he should of just let me die that night all I do is cause Penny problems

Maybe I should leave the area

Maybe I should leave Penny here

I walked out the house and down the street to my old house and walked inside, there lied the dried blood stains of the man Penny murderd for me.... there laid an empty house, I called the movers and asked them to come down to the nebolt house and remove all my furniture and move it back here,

I called my electricity, and water company ad got everything back working over here, by dawn I had everything back in place all my clothing and everything, I sat down on my phone and messaged everyone I am back at my old house on 1667 Derry lane, yes it was Right down be road from the nebolt house... right down the house Penny almost broke the last connections with everyone I had The wound on my chest hurt like a bitch and I had no pain meds all I had was a bed, beds are for sleeping... maybe that'll help.

"Did I say leave?"

I froze in place pretending to be asleep I heard Penny grow closer and laugh behind me "I know your awake" I held my breath as Penny grabbed my throat and lifted me in the air, I screamed in fear and pain as I tried to grab onto Penny, I felt something roll down my chest as I finally held onto penny's arm for dear life "P-Penny... I couldn't... I couldn't take it in that house anymore... in those—"

"That's your HOME now not here"

He begun walking with you "N-No! penny! If you take me away I'll leave Derry!" He froze in place and his claws grew and his teeth became razor sharp "you can't leave your mine and mine only"
He grabbed down onto your shoulders and bit you "AHHHGG PENNY ST-STOP!!" You screamed for him to stop but he bit down harder you screamed louder and he covered your mouth bites harder causing your shoulder to bled like crazy as he sucked your blood he eventually stopped and carried you to the bathroom and patching your wound "Mine" was all he said he brought you to your bed and set your down crawling into bed with you and falling asleep after you fell asleep to avoid the pain he might bring you if you don't sleep.

You feel asleep around
11:30

Penny fell asleep at
11:40

Just to make sure you where asleep and wouldn't try to run away he snuggled you in his arms, he smelled like blood.

But, he had feasted on more children today.. you had no idea because he kept hunting a secret, he had taken down Henry a few weeks after your wound and you had gotten a little better, maybe Penny would feed you soon who knows maybe he'll let you starve to death which isn't an option, he cares...

Or

At least you thought he did...

Maybe you are wrong maybe he just

Doesn't care about you and using you for..

No don't think like that Marianne

Penny loves you, yeah

If he didn't

You'd

Be

Dead

"Goodnight Doll."