Chapter Four:Triple Date

Since Ana came last night me and Skye decided to have a sleepover in Skye's room.I wake up hearing"It's Josh,It's Josh,It's Josh"I see Skye waking up as well.The two of us move our hands trying to find our individual phones.Which we eventually do.The two of us look at the time and quickly start getting up wile saying"We're so late,Sorry Josh"As the two of us make it off the bed Skye says"Oh,9:15.Oh,man"Skye manages to fall off of the bed while I stand up.I quickly rush to my room to get dressed and go out into the hall as I am in the middle of putting my hair into a ponytail as Skye does the same.I manage to make my ponytail not to messy however Skye does not get the same amount of luck as me.We reach the dining area and see Kaylee,who says"You two do know breakfast starts in the morning"while handing us aprons.I apologize for both me and Skye'We know,We're sorry,we were up all night reading"as we pull on the aprons quickly.Me and Skye look around seeing all the quest"Woah,We're busy"Skye observes."you noticed"Kaylee shoots back."Have you seen Ben/Austin about"me and Skye ask her in unison.She gives us a look though I could tell it was mostly aimed at Skye."What?"We question her.She nods her head to the side and me and Skye turn around to look.When we do to be honest I immediantly regret it.There right in front of my eyes is Ben,Austin,and Ana sitting and laughing."Their ex-girlfriend is staying here?"I ask with a bit of annoyence in my voice."She's so pretty,in a really annoying way"Skye tells the two of us."Ana's Norwegian.She has family over here and now she's back.And needs orange juice."Kaylee says handing Skye the pitcher full of orange juice before pushing us towards the three of them."Kayls,No.Just look at my hair"Skye immediantly says.Kaylee just gives her a look.I sigh before saying"okay"as me and Skye head over to them.The three of them quiet down when me and Skye reach them'Hello"Skye says awkwardly."Hi"Austin says quickly as the three of them stand up.Ben and I look at each other."Ana this is Skye she works here.She's my boss"Austin says.That makes me very pissed off.Ben however says"Ana this is Destiny,Skyes sister,and my girlfriend"kinda awkwardly.Skye looks at Austin and makes a weird noise and Austin says"She's my girlfriend"Skye then says"Sort of new girlfriend"Austin then says"She's my new girlfriend boss who works here basically I'm uh on a break"Ana then decides to interject"Just like us"I then decide to step in"Doesn't on a break mean temporary?""Must be my english"Ana lies."Right?"I say with a lot of attitude detected in my voice"Anyway,It's nice to meet the two of you"Ana says awkwardly."Ana's here visiting family"Ben tells me and Skye."I just have something important I need to to talk to Austin about and then I'll be out of your.....Hair"Ana pauses and looks at Skye's hair before finishing her sentence only proving she can make me want to punch her in less then half an hour of meeting."I'll leave you guys to it then"Skye says retreating.However,I grab Ben's hand and drag him somewhere private.When I turn around to look at him he looks surprised."What was that?"I question him angrily."Nothing"Ben quickly responds."Really cause it didn't look like nothing to me"Ben suddenly smirks and walks towards me making me back up until my back is up against the wall and after that he continues walking towards me until he is a couple feet from me"Are you Jealous?"Ben asks me with the same smug smirk on his face."No,Of course not."I said losing my confidence a little bit as I start thinking about it.I really hated when I saw her and Ben talking and laughing together.That's when I realize I was Jealous.However I was not going to give Ben the satisfaction of knowing it considering I was still pissed off."Are you sure?"Ben Questions"Y-yes"I say,scolding myself in my head for stuttering."Are you positively certain?"Ben asks playfully."Y-yes,I m-mean w-why would I be j-jealous?"I was really hating my emotions right now."So,you wouldn't mind if I were to go and ask Ana if she wants to hang out?"Ben says looking right into my eyes."Nope" I respond stubbornly"Okay then"He says absentmindedly still gazing into my eyes."So are you going to?"I asks him"Am I going to what?"Ben counters confused."Ask Ana if she wants to hang out"I respond with a little bit of jealously in my voice."Nah"Ben says.He starts leaning in slowly.I close my eyes anxiously waiting.Right when our lips were about to touch the door swings open.Ben quickly moves away from me.It was Noah."Um Uh I was just wondering w-where y-you guys were um b-bye"he stutters out embarrassed and then quickly closes the door.Me and Ben are both trying to catch our breath."I s-should go check on S-Skye"I stutter out."Y-yeah"Ben breathes out.I quickly walk away and I bump into Sean."Hey"he greets me."Hi"I respond to him.We both walk into the camera room and see Skye spying on Austin and Ana."Do you spy on everybody like that because I'm going to have to actually clean things if you do"Sean says to her."Ana is totally trying to get Austin back.I can't compete with that"Skye defends herself.Sean grabs a marker and heads towards Skye while saying"Here this is a Sean seal of approval."When he reaches her he uncaps the marker and makes a smiley face while saying"You*one eye*are*other eye*incredible*mouth*""I seriously doubt that"Skye laughs but I can tell she meant it."But your super smart,pretty,funny with amazingly insane hair today Austin would be an idiot not to see it"Danielle walks in then"Hey,gorgeous"He says while walking towards her."Make sure you have three showers before you even think about touching me"She says Arrogantly."So crazy idea you two,Ben,Austin,Me,Sean triple date it and go kayaking this afternoon"Danielle says while walking towards me and Skye"I don't know Danielle"Sean says unsure."I was moved by what you said last night.Sincerely wanting us to be friends"Danielle says.Me and Skye look at her confused beyond belief.