Extra Scene

I am hanging out at the spot(You know what the spot is). I just needed a chance to breathe and relax as well as get away from all the cameras. Who knew running a hotel would be this stressful. Suddenly, someone on a bike comes riding up. They take off their helmet and its Ben. "Hi" he breathes out "Hi"I reply and pat the spot next to me as an invitation. He comes and sits right next to me, making sure to turn his body slightly towards me and I do the same. "Everything okay" He asks with a worried and concerned look on his face. "Yea everything is fine" I say with a sigh. "No it is not, come on please tell  me" he pleads. I just sigh and look down not wanting to worry him. "It's just.....I didn't expect it to be this stressful when me and Skye decided to take over the hotel. I feel like I am failing everyone and like I can't do anything right. I always run into walls or chairs or trip over something or spill stuff. Not to mention the cameras are always in my face and I can never have any time to myself. I don't know what to do. Maybe it would be better if I just stayed away. I mea........" Ben suddenly grabs my face while I am babbling and I feel his lips on mine. My eyes grow wide for a couple seconds but eventually I close them and start kissing him back. I bring my hands up to his face just like he did earlier while one of his slides down to rest on my neck and the other slides up into my hair. We stay like that for a couple minutes except for the few times we pulled away for air. We finally completely pull away from each other and just stare at each other in silence. "What was that for" I breathe out "I had to get you to stop talking somehow"(I know cliche but this is a cliche I happen to love) He also breathes out. "Well it definitely worked" I say in response.  "You know none of that is true right, I understand that running the hotel is stressful but you and Skye are doing an amazing job running it. You are not a disappointment and no one thinks you are failing. You saved the hotel and work so hard to make it better. I think it is cute how clumsy you are and you always apologize when you accidentally break something or spill something or run into or trip over something. The cameras I know can be exhausting but they don't even know about this place so at least you can come here to get away from them plus so many people have come to the hotel because of the show. It would be so much worse if you went away, Skye wouldn't have her twin to help her focus, Sean and Austin wouldn't have someone to talk to, Noah wouldn't have someone who always makes time for him to throw ideas at, Kaylee wouldn't have someone to sing her new songs to, and I wouldn't have an amazing girlfriend" Ben lists off everything while I stare at him with tears getting ready to fall down my face. "No, Oh No please don't cry, I didn't mean to make you cry" Ben frantically apologizes. I shake my head and wipe away my tears "They aren't sad tears. They are happy tears" I say and wrap my arms around Bens neck and pull him into a tight hug, he wraps his arms around my waist tightly "I am so thankful to have an amazing boyfriend like you and great friends" I whisper in his ear during the hug. After a couple minutes of us sitting and just hugging in silence, I pull away and gently lean forward and place my lips lightly on his for a quick kiss. "Anyways we should probably be heading back to the lodge" I say looking at the time and seeing how late it was. "Yeah you're right" Ben says and we both stand up from the bench and I get onto the back of Bens bike after he gets on it. I wrap my arms around his waist tightly behind him (Not cuz I am scared but because I like holding onto him) and we start heading back to the hotel. We arrive at the hotel a couple minutes later and get off the bike. It is already night time so I head to my room. When I arrive to my room I shut the door with a big smile on my face and run to jump on my bed with the biggest smile on my face as I squeal into my pillow. I can not believe Ben and me actually kissed. I can't believe I just had my first official kiss. I go to sleep that night with the biggest smile on my face and Ben on my mind.

HEY GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN AWHILE. I DECIDED TO TRY SOMETHING NEEW WITH THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE YALL LIKE IT!!!LOVE YALL!!!