0.8

I woke up to loud banging on the door.

"Get up boss wants to see you." Austin said walking into the room.

I throw the comforter off of me and slowly get out of bed.

"Hurry up it's not like I'm going to hurt you." He chuckled. Feeling embarrassed I quickly stood up and faced Austin.

He reached behind his back and pulled out a rope. He must have noticed the look of panic on my face because he said "Don't worry I'm not going tie you to the bed, boss just wants me to tie your hands together just in case you try to run away I could easily grab ahold of you."

"Oh." I mumbled looking down feeling my checks start to heat up.

Once he was done, he dragged me into to conference room where the creepy guy sat.

"Well don't you look amazing!" He smirked making me huff.

Please I probably look like shit.

"Just tell me why I'm here again." I hissed refusing to make eye contact.

"Feisty! Austin untie her hands." He ordered Austin which he quickly did.

I pulled my arms up and rubbed my now red wrists. "You're here to give mommy and daddy a little call." He smirked sliding a phone across the table.

"Dial the number and put it on speaker phone. If you say anything stupid you'll regret it." He snarled.

I dialed my moms number and prayed that she would pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I heard her say once she picked up.

"Mommy." I said bursting into tears.

"Lily honey where are you!?" She frantically asked.

"I don't know where I am mom." I sobbed.

"What are you talking about lily? Please come home I'm worried." She pleaded.

"That's the problem mom I can't come home." I said trying to hold back a sob.

"What do you mean you can't come home? Lily just give me answers." she pleaded once again.

"I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM MOM! IM HERE BECAUSE OF YOU AND DAD!" I yelled surprise both myself and everyone in the room.

"Oh Lily-" She tried to say before I cut her off.

"I'm sorry mom." I whispered ending the call.

_________________________

A/N

Comment...Vote...and Fan!