3.7

As I sat in bed unable to sleep because it was freezing in the house the bedroom door opened. "Lily." The voice whispered scaring me. Who could possiably be coming into my room at this hour? "Lily" The voice whispered again sounding closer. Leaing over I turned on the lap to see who it was.

"Austin! What the hell are you doing in here?" I whisper-shouted. He rubbed the back of his neck as if he was rethinking what he was going to do. "Well?" I asked getting impatiant. "I was just- Are you cold?" He asked suddenly. "Uh yeah kind of." I nodded. "Good."  He came over and got in the bed while turning off the lamp.

"What are you doing?" I asked not liking the fact that he's in my bed once again. "Keeping us both warm what do you think."  He laughed pulling me down and pulling the blanket up more. Wanting to protest i decided not to since its late and im tired. "Fine but this is the last time im letting this happen." I said turning my back towards him.

"Keep telling yourself that." He whispered pulling me close to him and me just letting it slide.

___________________

"There's definitaly something going on between them, i mean who cuddles with someone that is 'just for work." I heard Ashton say. Digging my head into the pillow and rubbing my eyes i groaned. "Whats up with you people watching me sleep?" I asked opening my eyes to see Ashton eating a piece of toast and Addison standing there with a not so happy face.

"Just wanted to wake you and your cuddle buddy up for breakfast." He smirked pointing to Austin. I groaned and shook Austin awake. "What?" "Wake up we have company." I said feeling embarrassed. Austin rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Oh hey guys." Austin greeted getting out of the bed like it was normal to have people watching him sleep.

"Whatever, im going to eat breakfast." Addsion said to no one in particular and left the room. Standing up next to Austin and Ashton we made our way to the kitchen where Addison and the two girls sat. I took a seat next to one of the girls and the guys sat infront of us.

"I'm taking you out later lily just a heads up." Austin stated not looking up from his food. In response i gave him a head nod not feeling like talking. Once everyone was done and Austin got ready he lead me out of the house and into the car. Since it was just me and him it was awkward especially since i didnt know where we are going.

"Where are we going?" I asked staring out the window. "The mall. there's no telling how long you are going to be stuck with me so you''ll need clothes." He said aas we pulled into a mall. Let me tell you the mall was bigger than i thought it would be and im used to malls.

"I can't let you buy me things." I said unbuckling. "Its either this or you stay in thos clothes for another two months." Well he does have a point. "Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

I love it when some of you guys comment even if its just says update it lets me know that this book isn't as bad as i think it is and that people enjoy it lol

Comment...Vote...and Fan!