2.2

After locking myself in the room and making Austin sleep out in the living room I knew that I eventually had to leave the room sometime. After all Derek was coming.

"Oh Austin hold me I'm scared!" Robert said in a high pitched voice jumping on Zach trying I mimic last night. "Yeah-haha hilarious. Can you guys just shit up already boss is going to be here in about five minutes and you're really pissing me off." Austin snapped walking into the living room.

"Knock knock." Derek yelled barging through the front door almost giving me a heart attack. "I've came to take Lily." Derek announced not even bothering to sugarcoat it.

"What why!?" I asked starting to panic. Who know what he could do to me. "Because you seem to be enjoying it here and I don't like that." He stated with no emotion what so ever. "Really? That sounds like a stupid reason." I blurted out quickly covering my mouth.

"Yeah well I don't care, you're coming with me rather you like it or not." He snapped grabbing my wrist an dragging me out of the cabin. "Here get in." Derek demanded opening the door to a black car. Not wanton to make him mad I quickly obeyed. He made his way to the drivers side and drove off.

"So what's the real reason you made me come with you?" I asked after a few minutes. "I need you to give our parents another call and I knew if I told you back there Austin would have insisted to come with." He chuckled as if it was funny.

We pulled up to a warehouse and he led me inside. We walked into a little investigation room like you would see in a cop show. "Now you're just going to tell your parents how much you miss them and want them to help you then hang up. Don't give out any information on where you are and if you do you'll regret it." I saw him dial my parents number and slid the phone over to me.

"H-hello?" I heard my father answer sniffling. "Hi dad." I whispered. "Lily! Veronica! it's lily!" I heard my dad call out to my mom."Lily oh my god! tell me are you ok? Oh honey we're trying to find you, everything's going to be okay-" "Mom calm down I'm fine." I lightly chuckled cutting her off.

Derek cleared his throat telling me to hurry up. "Look mom I'm pretty sure you know why I was taken an you probably know what to do to get me back, so hurry up and get me out of here." I said ending the call.

"Why is this money so important to you?" I asked turning to look at Derek. "Because they took someone important from me." He answered. "Who I asked starting to get curious.

"You."

____________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry if there is a lot of spelling mistakes I don't feel like looking it over. I will try to update every two days at the least. I have to find a way to make time for it since I started school and that takes up most of my time.

Comment...Vote...and Fan!