Hiding In The Past

Ryder POV

My eyes open to the same wooden room, and my dragon like senses alert me to a er, large presence in the room. My head drifts over to Stoick, sitting my self up on the bed I swinging my legs to the floor. Before a single word could possibly even have the chance to leave my mouth I have an angry Viking yelling in my face.

"Who are you? What's your real name because I know it isn't Rider!!" He yells, and I become majorly annoyed about this.

"Who are you to be questioning who I am?! Huh?! I wash up on your beach and you know nothing about me, so how can you question who I am?" I yell at him and out the window I glance to see a see a man pause and look at the house.

"Because 18 years ago my boy had a scar in his chin before he was taken away by dragons!" He yells some how a bit quieter but still threateningly dangerous.

"What that got to do with me?" I growl exasperated.

"You got the same one!" He shouts and I think on my feet, I'm going to get caught I'm going to get caught is all I can think.

"I got that scar two summers ago from a fishing line!" I say, rolling my eyes to throw the scent. He turns for the door his bear skin cape flapping, reaching for the handle he pauses and looks over his shoulder a few parting words.

"I got my eye on you kid." Who is this guy? Why is he so obsessed with that scar? A young dragon gave it to me a long time ago. I have to get off this island, and I know only one way out.

********

"Trader Johan!!" Someone shout below the window, Vikings are running to the docks with little bags of gold.

Well, I can't say this would be my island escape but I guess I'm going to be taking it.

After making sure Stoick was out of the house I went to the docks, seemingly unnoticed because the excitement of Johan's goods and his tales. Creeping up the gang plank and onto the vessel I catch Johan alone moving crates. Slipping behind and old diver suit as caber incase anyone comes.

"Johan." I call him quietly "Johan over here it's me." The trader freaks out the fact it looks like the diving suit is speaking to him. I glance round before sticking my head around from behind.

"Oh Master Hi-" I headlock him and clamp my hand around his mouth.

"It's Rider on Berk Johan, got it?" He responds in muffled agreement and I release my hand from his mouth. "Johan, have you seen Toothless at all on the island? I washed up on this beach, I've lost my leg and the Stoick guy won't let me leave. Can you please take me back to the island? At least back home I'll take another dragon to Toothless. Please."

"Alright Hi- Rider I mean." Oh thank Thor. "You go below deck where no one can see you, we will set off in a few hours after I'm finished trading here.

"Thank you Johan." I find the hatch for the captains quarters below deck, sealing my self in darkness I wait.

Hey guys sorry this is short! Will update soon!

I'll~Take~My~Chances