Epilouge

SIX MONTHS LATER (Listen to Forbidden Friendship from HTTYD1 or the pirates of the Caribbean main sound theme track thing whilst reading)

A group of dragons flew in formation over the village. A huge Monstrous Nightmare, a acid green Hideous Zippleback, a plump Gronkle, a strikingly beautiful Deadly Nadder and in the middle a streamlined dragon thought to be extinct and leading the pack. It was Hiccup and his Night Fury, the gang was on their way to Dragons Edge it was their home away home. Or rather Hiccup's home and Berk was his home away from home. No matter how welcome he was  on Berk, it still had haunting memories and often nightmares drifted into his sleep from his kidnapping and the past. 

It was clear as day that whilst Hiccup had pretty much restored his relationship with his father there were times when heads clashed and Hiccup would end up flying off for hours discovering new islands. His adventures were dangerous and thrilling for anyone who came along.

The gang was silent as they raced to The Edge, even Fishlegs was feeling competitive. Astrid and Hiccup stayed neck to neck at the front of the pack. It was only an hour into the trip when something caught Hiccup's eye and he peeled off away from the group. The thing that had earned his attention was a huge grey dragon with red detailing on the tips of its wings and facial features. This dragon was a Stormcutter, one of the few Hiccup had ever seen. Hiccup trailed it for a while, but then something caught his eye. It was a figure in a blue and red armour with an ornamental  helmet, the figure carried a long staff.

Unfortunately for Hiccup the person noticed his presence. The rider twirled their staff and crouched down on the Stormcutter's back.

"Get us out of here Cloudjumper!" The rider now recognised as a woman shouted to her dragon, it was only then that Hiccup saw her arm. It looked like the armour was cut away and a huge gash was clear on the skin. Before Hiccup could react the dragon had disappeared into the clouds hidden from sight.

Hiccup returned to his friends and they arrived at Dragons Edge not long after. It was only after darkness had descended that Hiccup shared his story.

"It was weird, and she was injured on her arm. But at least we can add a drawing of it to the Stormcutter section in the Book of Dragons right Fishlegs?" Hiccup finished his tale.

"Yeah that's good. But, what if was Krogan and Ryker are regrouping. What if the Dragon Flyers are making a comeback?" Fishlegs voiced his worries. A few weeks prior the gang had been fighting a new enemy, Hiccup is sure they are gone but the Grimborn brothers are unpredictable.

"Then we will be ready to fight back with everything we have. We will protect our dragons until we are welcomed by the Valkyries and they will do the same for us because there will always be someone coming for our dragons" Hiccup declared and the others agreed.

But what our riders don't know is that Hiccup was incredibly right. Soon their lives would changes forever, there would be new dragons, new romances and old ones too, new islands, new inventions, new enemies and a whole new world beyond the archipelago. Soon our riders will go where no one has gone before, and their dragons will be with them every step of the way.
Forever and always.

Authors Note
BOOM. DONE. Night_Fury_On_Berk signing off!! This is the fastest I've ever completed a book, albeit a short one.  Thank you to everyone, if you guys liked this book please check out my  HTTYD One Shot and in three weeks or less: The Jail and The Bird. Now that this is completed I will be spending some more time on my other account to to tie up some books there. I'm proud of how well I've tied up this book, and yes there might be a sequel because i kind of left you on a cliff hanger. Are you guys interested in a sequel possibly consisting of 10-18 chapters?

Signing  11/3/18

I'll-Take-My-Chances