Chapter 6

"What!?" Leo said in shock. "Yes, Dark is a demon." Mark said again. Tim started to talk. "B-But we w-were told that d-demons didn't exist." Tim stuttered. Mark was surprised to hear Tim's voice "That's not true, Tim. This may be hard to explain but, when you think about it for a long time, a demon can just appear in your house." Mark said.

"S-So, uh, Who wants to watch me play a game?" Mark asked, trying to change the subject. Leo raised his hand. "I DO!" He yelled out excitedly. Mark smiled and looked at Tim. "O-Okay." Tim said quietly. "Then let's go! But first, I'm gonna call a couple of my friends!" Mark said with excitement.

Another person that looked Mark had walked into the room. He was wearing sunglasses and a bing muscle shirt. (I gotta get me one of those) Mark turned around. "Hey, Bing! Can you do me a favor and keep an eye on the kids for me? Mark asked. Bing looked at the kids behind Mark. "Sure, dude!" "Thank you! I gotta make a phone call." Mark went into a different room.

Bing sat with the children at the table. "Sup, little dudes." He said and smiled at them. "Hi!" Leo replied. Tim didn't say anything, he just wave shyly to Bing.

"So, what are you two doing here?" Bing asked Tim and Leo. "Mark said that were gonna be living here!" Leo answered. "Y-Yeah." Tim said quietly. Bing looked at Tim. "You're a shy kid, aren't ya?" Tim nodded as answer to Bing's question.

"It's ok, little dude." Bing took off his sunglasses. "No need to be shy." He put them on Timmy's face. "There, now you look cool!" Bing said to Timmy. "I wanna look cool!" Leo was waiting for sunglasses. Bing laughed and grabbed a pair of green sunglasses out of his pocket and put them on Leo's face. Leo gasped. "YAY!"