Chapter 7

Bing laughed at Leo's reaction patted his head. Mark walked into the room. Leo looked at Mark. "Hi Mark!" "Hey Leo!" Mark giggled seeing how adorable that children looked with sunglasses on. "Ohmygod, you two look adorable!" Mark giggled. "They look cool!" Bing said. "Yeah!" Leo yelled.

Bing chuckled. "I think I'm gonna leave. Buh-bye!" he waved at Leo and Tim. Tim didn't say anything. His face turned red when Mark called them adorable. Leo and Mark noticed. "Oh boy, Tim is a strawberry." Leo said and giggled. Leo took His own sunglasses and Tim's sunglasses off their faces. "That's adorable!" Mark giggled. Tim covered his face "N-Nooooo!" Tim squeaked.

They heard a knock at the door. "That must be my friends!" Mark said with excitement. He ran to the door. He came back with two people. "Guys, meet Timmy and Leo." Mark said to his two friends. Tim waved shyly at them. "Hello!" Leo jumped up with excitement. "Awww, They're so adorable." One man said. He had green hair, blue eyes, and he was a little shorter than Mark. "My name is Jack." He bent down and held out his hand for a handshake from Leo and Tim.

Leo started messing with Jack's green hair. "You got green hair! I like green!" He smiled. The other man waved at them. He also has blue eyes, black hair, and he was short than Jack. "Hey there! My name is ash." (dragosnago you're welcome.) Ash smiled at Tim and Leo.

(I am running out of ideas so imma end it here for now. )