Jealousy ( Jake Long x Reader)

The Best Friend Quad Spud, Trixie, Jake and Y/N usually spend their days at the skate park, doing the daily grind.

Now Jake and Y/N had feelings for each other, but none of them were going to admit it because they didn't know if the other had the same feelings.

So of course,Spud and Trixie had to do something about it.

{Trixie's POV}
"You got the plan Spud?" I asked him.  "Yep and i'm ready to do this, yo." Now we just wait and watch.

{Jake's POV}
I was just doing ollies and grinds on my skateboard when I saw Spud walk up to Y/N. For some reason I was suspicious about what he was doing and had a weird gut feeling so I stopped what I was doing and listened to their conversation.

{3rd Person POV}
"So Y/N..." Spud said as he walked up to Y/N doing ollies.

"What's up Spudster?" Y/N said.

"You're moves are really tight"

"Um... Thanks?" She said confused.

"You know you're really cute." Spud said automatically.

When Jake heard that he got really got mad. He told Spud, and of course Trixie, his crush on Y/N. How could his own best friend betray him like that? That's totally against code.

"Um...where is this all coming from? Y/N asked really weirded out.

"I've liked you for a long time now, and..." But before he could he finish his sentence he was pummeled.

{Jake's POV}

My blood was boiling. Why does he want Y/N out of all people? Once I heard him say "I've liked you for a long time" I kinda blacked out. I then realized that I was on Spud, pinning him down with my body.

Y/N yelled really loudly "WHAT THE HECK, JAKE!" I really didn't have an explanation, so I decided now would be the right time I should tell her.

{Y/N POV}

"WHAT THE HECK JAKE!" I yelled "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!"

"Y/N...I really like you. Like I have feelings for you. I've been had feelings for you for the longest. If you don't feel the same way I totally understa..."

"Jake."I interruped. "I really like you, too. I just didn't know if you felt the same way, either."

"In that case...would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said

"...Gladly." and I smiled.

{3rd Person POV}

"SEE THAT SPUD SHE'S MINE!" Jake told him.

"And that's exactly what we wanted." Trixie said walking up to them.

"Wait...this was all a plan?" Y/N asked.

"Totally, dude." Spud said.

"But it worked didn't it?"

A/N:WELL THAT'S THE END OF MY FIRST IMAGINE ( on wattpad.) I'm cringing so hard. Now I'm about to go watch some Bizzardvark because I've need new ideas and I don't watch new Disney Channel (For many reasons.)