Everything Has Changed(Booker Baxter x Reader)

It took me so long to find (remember)this song. Like the title of this was "Childhood Love" at first.It might be the reason I haven't made any progress this week, but you don't keed to know that 🤷🏽‍♀️.
Requested by louisapurpledogs749

6 years old

Booker had gotten the role of the knight for the school play. He was so excited and happy for show night (Especially since Nia got the part of a tree, oop.)

While practicing for the show, he met this girl named Y/N. She gotten the part of the princess. I mean, he's seen Y/N before since she's in his class, but he never talk to her.

Showtime comes around and it's going along pretty great. It's almost to the end when the knight saved the princess (spoiler alert). "Why my noble knight,  thank you for saving me." Y/N says as she gives Booker gave  a cheek. The audience aww'ed. Raven the loudest. Booker's cheek flushed.

11 years old
Booker had the longest crush on Y/N. So long, that Nia, Levi, Tess, AND his mom knew all about it.

"I think I'm going to tell her." Booker told Levi in their room.

"Really?!?" Raven yelled barging into their room. Following her is Tess and Nia.

"Finally." Nia said. "I'm tired of hearing about her every. single.day."

"I agree with the majority." Levi added.

"If she rejects you tell me" Tess says walking away.

16 years old
"Why did I agree to do this do this with you, Booker?" Y/N said nervously.  "Because you love me. And it's going to fun, I promise." Booker was making Y/N on the fastest, thrilling ride in the amusement park-The Black Mamba.

They got on the ride and they got buckled in. Y/N was still kinda nervous, so Booker was gonna comfort her. But before he could say a word they went taking off. "...bAXTER!!!" Booker only laughed. And swallowed a bug.

______________________________________
"And that's how I met your mother" Booker told your children.

"It's true, I was there." Nia said as you all just erupted into laughter.

Y/N then came downstairs. "What's are you guys do down here?"

"I was just telling y/d/n and y/s/n about how we came to be."

"Aww I remember the days." Y/N said as she pecked Booker on the cheek.

"Aunty Nia, do you think they were made for each other?" y/d/n said.

"Of course I do. It was young love."

Ok, so I'm about to go to sleep. But I am working on a preference and imagine, but I'll probably post the imagine first. Anyways love ya guys for getting me 2k+ view (it's 1.9k but it will go up tomorrow) see ya next chapter~Jo⏳