Watch Out (Justin Russo x Reader)

Requested by @TransformerRouge

Justin Russo and Y/F/N Y/L/N are the best of friends since they were in diapers. They know everything about each other, from their favorite colors to how many hairs they have on their head. But sometimes we keep somethings to ourselves, and sometimes everything is not what is seems.

Lately Justin has been noticing how clumsy Y/N is. One time when they were walking home together, he saw that they had a cut under their eye. When Y/N came to work her shift at the sub station, he saw that they had twisted her arm. When he asked what had happened, they said " I just slipped in the shower and fell, no big deal." Last week, Y/N had a black eye, and even though she dismissed it, Justin was very suspicious of what was going on.

The last straw was when Y/N showed up to hang out with a big scratch on their head. Alex asked jokingly "What did you this time?" Y/N said their cat got to them and started to laugh with Alex, but Justin saw the pained look in her eye. So he decided to investigate.

At school the next day, Justin decided to keep and eye on Y/N, or at least, an ear. "Some perople are a gem, some people are a rat, to learn who's who, give me an ear of a bat" Justin chanted out. In an instant he grew a bat ear. (A/N: refer to the WOWP wikia for example)

All throughout the day Justin followed them but so far, nothing. Until 5th period. Everybody was going into their classes. Except for a few. This group of people walked up Y/N. The person that first walked up to them, Justin guessing the leader, gave them a little push. The leader, who's voice he recognized as Billie, as he/she ( I don't know who you want your preference of gender to beat you up-anddd....lets get back) said "Do you have what I want, wimp?" Y/N groaned as they had forgot to do the groups' English homework. Billie took that as a "no". "Alright then, you know what time it is" he/she said as they cracked their knuckle.

In an instant flash, the group was jumping Y/N. Justin had to do something, fast. He quickly ran over to them and yelled "Hey!" Y/N,Billie,and his/her group turned to see Justin.

"Well, if isn't Justin Russo," Billie said walking up to him.

"Back off" Justin said sternly.

"And if I don't?"

Justin gets close to Billie's ear and whispers in it. Billie's face turns from a smirk to a state of fear.

"You're crazy. Let's get out of here guys, Y/N and Justin can be freaks together."

Justin's POV

Are you ok? I ask Y/N. They looked out of it.

"Justin, I'm fine" ,they said.

"Why didn't you tell me about this" I asked a little angry

"I-I'm sorry but I didn't want you to worry" They cried a little

"Well your safe now" I said as I held Y/N rocking them in my arms and kissing them in the forehead.

I can't believe this book, A DISNEY CHANNEL BOOK has so many reads 😂. Anyway I'm going to sleep school has tired me out. Peace ~Jo 🧠