Prank War(Benny Weir x Reader)

HAHA.
IM BACK.
(And it's been almost a year I know,I know.)

This all started when Sarah had asked Y/N and Erica to help her prank her boyfriend Ethan. The plan was that Sarah was going to spray his toilet seat with pepper spray and Y/N and Erica was going to distract him and make sure nobody else went into there other than Ethan. Long story short,Ethan was fuming- literally and figuratively.

Ethan found out who had done this terrible thing thing to him-and that it wasn't just Sarah. He called up the boys (being Rory and Ethan) and they came up with a plan.

"So who should we target?" Rory asked, while they all sat around the table at Ethan's house.

"Well if we got Sarah, it'll be way too obvious and predictable. Erica would literally kill us if she found out. So our only option is-"

"No." Benny chimed in. "If you guys think Erica would kill us, Y/N would go on a rampage."

"Come on Benny, think about my-OUR reputation. We can't just let them get away with this. My hiney still hurts quite frankly" Ethan said.

Benny thought about it for a second. "Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you." A sinister smile crept onto his face, "Now's what the plan?"
*******************************************
That night, Benny,Rory and Ethan snuck into Y/N's house. They went into her bathroom and put dye into her body wash."This is gonna be great" Rory whispered.

As they walked out, they heard somebody say "B-Benny, is that you?" They all turned around and saw that it was Y/N's little brother Mikey.

Ethan and Rory both facepalmed.

"Heyyy Mikey." Benny said awkwardly. "This is all just a dream, so let's get you to bed." Benny walks Mikey to his bedroom and put him to bed. "Now like I said, this is a dream, do there's no reason to tell your sister, k?" "Ok." Mikey says as he falls to sleep.

Ethan and Rory come up to the door to see that Benny is putting a amnesia spell on little Mikey.

"What? It's just extra precaution, he'll be fine."
********************************************
The next day at school, the boys waited eagerly to see if their pranked worked out like they thought it would. And well...

Sarah and Erick walked up to the boys first with Y/N behind them, furious. "You guys are real jerks you know that" Sarah said, rolling her eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Ethan said with a small smile.

"Now where's my my beautiful girl" Benny teased while Rory snickered.

Sarah and Ericka stepped out of the way as Y/N stood there, green from neck to toe.

Everyone (Even Erica and Sarah) started busting out laughing. Of course, except Y/N.

"Who's idea was this" Y/N said scarily calm.

"Uh..IT WAS ETHAN.YEP.ALL ETHAN." Benny said.

"NO IT WASN'T! IT WAS ALL RORY'S IDEA!"

"Uh..uh..IT WAS ACTUALLY BENNY'S IDEA."

"Yep! Benny's idea."

"Totally Benny's idea."

"WHAT!"

"BENNYYY!" Y/N said.

"Love you!" Benny said as he ran.

"GET BACK HERE WEIR"

Whew. Y'all probably real mad at me, but I'm sorry. I just finished my first year of high school and it was really freaking hectic. I'll try to write more, but I'll be more focused on my other book, Infamous. -Jo 🧚🏽‍♀️