Valentine's Day Special

A/N:  Ok so I'm a single prgingle but someone requested me to do this. The next imagine is coming up in a week or so,  but for now here you go.(The person in the picture is me-EXPOSED.)

{Y/N POV}
I waited. And waited.And waited. I was at the park,  where _______ wanted to meet me at.  It was Valentine's Day and I haven't seen them all day.

30 minutes into waiting,  I texted them.

"Where are you?"

No Response.

An hour later, I got up and left.

{ ______ POV}
I didn't realize how much time had passed. I took a nap for a little bit, but when I got up,  I was late for meeting Y/N at the park. I quickly looked for my jacket and picked up my phone.  I saw a text message from Y/N that was sent an hour and 30 minutes ago.

"She's gonna kill me."

{ Y/N's POV}
When I got home, I changed into more comfortable clothes,  grabbed some junk food,  and turned on some Romantic Comedies. I was really pissed that ______ thought that they could just blow me off like that. Especially on Valentine's Day. I was comfortable on the couch, adding commentary while watching Clueless, when there was a knock on my door.

{3rd POV}
When Y/N opened the door, there stood ______.  "Wow," They thought, "She looks hot in sweatpants." A/N: 🤣

"What did you want?" Y/N said annoyed.

"Look, I'm sorry I blew you off. A/N: My mind man smh. It's a misunderstanding." _______ tried to defend.

"'iT WaS a MiSUndeRsTaNDing' You had been wait for you for almost 2 hours, ________. What could possibly be your excuse?"

"...Truth be told I fell asleep and forgot. And I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to have you wait,  and that's why I want to make it up to you. But I understand if you're mad right now so I'll give you your space..." ______ said walking off.

I decided to make two alternative endings because someone gave me an idea and it was funny asf. (That someone being me.)

CLICHE ENDING (You know it is don't lie...)

"Wait." Y/N said hesitantly. "Come inside,  we can watch some movies and eat junk food.

"You mean it"

"Yeah."

So ______ comes in and they start to cuddle on the couch with each other eating junk watching Clueless.

"I love you." ______ says.

"I know."

Y/N looks and sees that ______ is pouting.

"Awww....I love you too."

And with that she gives them a peck on the lips.

PETTY ENDING

"Wait." Y/N says. "You dropped your wallet."

"...Oh." ______ says picking it up.

"I still love you,  but right now I just need my Romantic Comedies." Y/N says.

She pecks them on the lips.  "Love you." Then closes the door.

A/N: okokok the Ethan Diaz one is coming along the topic I picked is making me have brain farts. And I can't go back bc I already made so much progress.But Happy Valentine's Day from yours truly,
     -Jo😻