5 - Escaping Three Years

It has been exactly three years, four months and fifty seven days since HYDRA had taken me and my brother. I haven't seen Silas a single time since I have been here. I am kept in the same room, it has two white walls and the other two walls are made of glass. I haven't seen daylight since I've got hear. I have forgotten what it looks like out there and what it is like to feel the sun on my skin and the wind in my hair.

I go through the same routine everyday, every three hours the same doctor will come and take me to the table where the metal chains suppress me. I am injected with the same green liquid. At first I tried to resist, but I was outnumbered and soon I lost all faith.

They would never tell me where Silas was or even if he was alive. It was the only thing I asked and when I gained no response I just stopped talking. I can't quite remember how I got here, to be truly honest I can't remember anything but being in this room.

I never sleep because these horrible nightmares happen, all I see is this man with blonde hair with a shield and for some reason he scares me so much I can't sleep. But when I do it is not for long.

It is a rarity I see someone other than the HYDRA guards and the doctor. But a few weeks ago, I saw a man who scared me even more. He had a metal arm with a red star on it and his mouth was covered with a mask. He had long hair and black circles around his eyes, there was something about his eyes that was so familiar I just couldn't quite figure it out.

When I asked the doctor who he was I was told he is the winter soldier and that soon when I was ready I would work with him. I asked what work and he said that I will find out soon enough.

Suddenly, sirens began to ring and a red light pulsed from the behind the door. I still remained seated, none of this phased me. I guess I had lost all feeling. The door burst open and in came the person I was least expecting to see.

"S-Silas, you're alive?" I uttered in disbelief.

"Yeah, Sila I'm fine but we you have to get out of here now."

"But where do I go?"

"Doesn't matter where just get yourself out of the building and teleport yourself as far away from this place as you can."

"Oh, okay." I said looking down to the ground.

"Come on, let's go!" Silas cried.

I followed him out of the room down the endless corridors of the HYDRA facility. Silas suddenly stopped causing me to almost fall into him, luckily I managed to regain my balance. There were three HYDRA guards on one side of the corridor. There was no way we were going to get past them.

"Sila, listen to me very carefully you cannot stop me from what I'm about to do okay. You have to get out of here at all costs."

"Okay." I replied blankly.

"Here take this, it's yours." He said handing me a locket necklace in my hand.

He ran in the direction of the HYDRA guards and I ran the opposite way. I heard the gunshots fire and I just kept running trying not to look back. But I couldn't resist and I saw Silas's body on the floor, blood pouring out of it. My eyes began to sting. I bit my lip to fight the tears. I needed to get out of here and fast. I managed to find the way out and I pushed down the doors to find a squad of HYDRA men. I was surrounded with no way out.

"Now, Miss you can go back inside and no one has to get hurt." The man in the middled said holding on to his gun.

"Over my cold, dead body." I spat and ran in the opposite direction jumping into the air as I teleported out to anywhere but here.

I landed on the ground with a thud. I rolled on to my back. I had been shot twice, once in my side and once above my shoulder. The pain was excruciating , but I had to get to somewhere safe. I got up leaning against a tree, I managed to get myself into some sort forest. I stumbled forward trying to fight the pain as applied pressure to the wound in my side. The blood smelt of rust making me feel sick.

That's when I saw him. I froze in my tracks at the sight of the winter soldier. He stood unnervingly still turning his head round to stare at me. This time there was no mask and I knew who he was. He wasn't not the winter soldier, he was someone close to me.

"B-Bucky?!" I cried leaning against he closest tree clutching the bloodied locket in my hand.

"I am not Bucky!" He yelled. He turned away about to walk off.

"James Bu-Buchanan Barnes, don't you dare w-walk away from me." I said firmly.

He turned round ever so swiftly and I swear he knew me. I know I had known him. I fell to the ground due to amount of blood I had lost. My vision became blurred and darkness took over.

A/N

So you now sort of know what has happened to Sila and more is to come. Silas is dead :'( poor Sila losing her brother and finding Bucky is alive but not fully remembering who he is. This just after the winter soldier film, so the rest is a continuation of that.

I hope you all like it, please do comment and let me know.

I want to thank you all for getting this to 100 reads, so quickly! You guys are fabulous xoxox