Chapter 2 : First miserable day of School in AIU

Irish Cruise's POV

I was wearing a pair of snickers, a pants, a violet jacket and a shirt inside and a cup in top. I won't usually wears a dress as long as possible, i don't know i think i'm just not comfortable wearing it.  Now i know the truth that it was really cold here, I' m freezing!  *,* "  When i entered the school gate, The two girls came out.

"Look at her she look so poor" -  Adison

"Yah! your right, i think she sell their house just to pay the tuition for this year right? Haha!" - Alison

"A house?!  Are you kidding? She doesn't have it, She's just sleeping in a street, and snatch those money and clothes from someone. Haha! Your so pathetic! - Adison  

"C'mon Alison let's get out here. B-bye poor little girl!" Adison

"I'll just ignore the two of you for now, be thankful, cuz when my patience has gone, you'll get  ashamed to face here in campus" Me (IN MY MIND)

I will always remember my Auntie Jean's words "DON'T THINK ABOUT THEM"

********

I go to my classroom. But when i suddenly sit on my chair, someone throws a crumpled of paper at my back.

"Hey who's that?" Me

 "Haha! Why your here, i think it wasn't your room, you get out of here!" - Davis  

I was 'bout to let go my evil side but i have to be a good girl for now, That stupid guy named Davis Allen Adams a rich kid. Auntie Jean introduce me the most stupid guys here, and Davis,Adison,Alison was one them. 

"Okay Irish, calm down just ignore them"  Me in silent voice and take a deep sigh

When it's time to introduce ourselves! I was too nervous 'cuz i thought i was so different in this entire university. My classmates was so rich, their skin was so healthy in expensive lotions, their faces was full of make up, I thought they're aren't realy going to school i thought in an party :P .  The worst here is, the girls who insulting from the start was my CLASSMATES?! What the hell! It would be so miserable i swear! Now it's my turn to introduce myself. INFRONT OF THEM!

"Hi everybody! My name is Irish Jhane Cruise, I'm 18 years old , I''m ----"  I wasn't already finished when someone ask something.

"Where you from?" - Santy (Grandson of Governor)

"Ahm! I'm so happy you ask it. I'm from Philippines, I'm a pure filipino, And i supposed to study here for college" - Me 

"Whoahh!!" - My Classmates (they're amazed)

"Continue" - Mr. Hearn (our teacher)

" I was born on December 7, 1996 and -------" - Me  AGAIN? Adison ask somethin'

"Where you was born?" - Adison

"Accidently, my mom wasn't able to walk in that time, 'cuz i was already going out on her womb, so i  was born in our house in Philippines" - Me with no shame.

"Haha! I'm right your poor!" Adison

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" - My Classmates

"Stop! Okay that's enough Ms.Cruise you my sit down now, Thank you."

I am not ashamed of what did i said, 'cuz that's real.  

******

And time, days,weeks,months goes by But i'm still don't have any friend here in America.

Until one day....

 __________

Please understand, i'm still typing the next Chapter but don't worry i'll make it great for you

- Irish Sayson :)