Chapter 8: STARting

Irish Sayson's POV

*** Breaktime ***

"Don't you even think that because of that cheap video, you get all of the boys here, Especially Harry, Stop flirting with him! Your so pathetic. Im obviously better than you" - Adison (With her spolied Bratty friends)

Adison really love the Lads especially Mr.Styles. This is enough i couldn't take it anymore.

"How dare you to insult me in that way!? Don't act like you know the story okay?" - Me

"Uhhhh. Look at her girls, how brave she is, If i wear you. You won't talk to me like that. I warned you! You don't know me!" - Adison

"Yes i know you! Your a spoiled little Brat of an politician right?! That's why i understand why you act like that." - Me

And then i walked ayaw, But before i get far from there, She shouted....

"YOU STUPID! BACK OFF! LEAVE MY LOVE! LEAVE US ALONE!" - Adison

What the F? I didn't do anything to her. And seriously i didn't know why Harry treat me that way. Yes. My video was now popular in all America and even in many part of the world. That's why i have now limitations Mr. "Marky" (Manager)told me that "For now on, You have limited time going outdoors . 'Cuz sometimes someone wants an Autograph, Picture taking with them, You have to be secured" So now i understand. And now i feel the word "YOUR WORLD MOVED TOO FAST"' Cuz in that small peroid of time a lot of people already knows me. When im not in school, im in studio, if not in studio, in our house. Constantly i am now doing my new album, Titled "My Dream", Believe me now a lot of shows, inviting me to perform, interview. So it's really overwhelming. I am really a shy person but if this would be better for my career then i'll go for it! :)

********

[How are you? We realy missed you! And until right now, we still can't believe that you are a YouTube Sensation now! Even here in Philippines you are in Television, in news, in radio and in Internet! We're so proud of you Irish! I know your busy this period of time, but when you already read this please? Call me Anak (Daughter)] - Mom

She texted me. And those words really makes me happy. I just came from studio, and just finished the 3rd Single. It's quiet hard but i still finished it successfully. I have to take a rest now, But i call my Mom first.

****On the phone***

[Hello! I missed you! So glad to hear your voice] - Mom

"I missed you too Mom" - Me

[You take care yourself okay? I know your tired already, so i'd rather end this, But i juat want to say im contended with this, that you call me. Don't worry i'll tell it to your father and Kuya (BigBrother) that you call.] - Mom

"Im so thankful to all of you there. This is such a good thing to me that your still right there beside me no matter what. So sorry if i won't just leave a message for you.'cuz im always getting busy. So now i want your patience" - Me

[Don't worry about that okay? Sleep tight. We love you take care. Always pray. Muahh!] - Mom (How sweet my Mom is)

"Mahal ko din kayo (I love you all too) Bye!" - Me

Im so glad i finally talked to my Mom, So happy 'cuz she understand me, Well she always understand me, :P

I have now my Managaer Mr. Mark "Marky" Jonas. Mr. Peps recommended him 'cuz he's really a good "Gay" i should say XD . He could hanlde me either when im down or up. I've been met a lot of artist Austin Mahone, Cody Simpson such as Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, Justin Bieber, Speaking of JB, I found out that He just living infront of our House! That's why i met Selena Gomez, the two kids. Jackson & Jazzy their Mom nad StepFather. And a lot of personalities . I'm so happy! I feel like i was belong with those famous personalities. But im still can't figured it out, that now they used to call me Ms. Irish Cruise International YouTube Sensation. ! What a great opportunity to me! This is a dream come true for me as a simple girl. Just because of that videonow i have my own songs that is singing. They help me to write those songs. My friends! So happy to have them in my life.

What i hate is, I don't want to put any make-up on my face, I don't think it change my face a lot. And wearing a dress really sucks me. Usually i was wearing a jeans and a shirt, But now im always wearing a dress, Damn it! But either way i still understand. (Of course i have to) . They always said when they saw me wearing a dress is "Now you look like a real woman now" WHATEVER! Grandma told me that i have to be honest and stay my feet on the ground and don't forget tolook back from where you came from.

----------------

I thought it's too short. :))) 

Irish Sayson :))