Chapter 14: "The Video"

Irish Cruise's POV

I don't tell them that i was home already i want to enjoy my free days.

Really to enjoy? (MY BRAIN)

After i saw those pictures and recieved those text messages, I thought every single move i take someones watching me, Everytime i am in my room, I couldn't stop my self thinking about what happen and because of that i am always crying, But of course i have to cover my tears infront of other people specially to the fans.

I really miss him T-T, I miss his being so caring, understand, the way he smile at me, His charming smile always makes my day completely perfect, I miss those times he cook for me 'cause im a sick sook -.- He always hug me whenever we met. He hug me like there's no more tomorrow. He never fails to make me laugh. I miss Mr. Curly...... The person that i've trusted for.

"I miss you Harold...." - Me (I wisphered)

And my tears suddenly fall.

"Whenever i close my eyes i picture you there, im looking now at the crowd your everywhere, im watching you from the stage yeah. Your smile is on every face now, But everytime you wake up your hearing me say .. Goodbye-ye" Back for you - One Direction (Ringtone for incoming call)

WHO IS THIS?

I have now my new phone as well as the sim card, And so that he couldn't call or text me. Only my friends and family know my number. Well, i think it's not him. I answer  it.

"Hello?" - Me

"Hello?" - Me

"Who are you? How do you get my number?" - Me 

Then i off it. No one's answering, WEIRD.

-

@Living room. Grandma was at the kitchen AS USUAL.

Then she went out.

"Honey, I already know what's really going on. Your friends always asking me, They were always here still waiting for you to come back" - Granny

"Yeah. I know Granny, I feel so sad" - Me

So, Because of that, They made a video for you, i will let you watch it. Don't worry i will leave you 'cause this video was only for you" - Granny

"Okay" - Me

Then she get a USB from her pocket and plug it on Telly. Then she back to the kitchen.

The video played.

*AT THE VIDEO*

Zayn&Perrie 

 Z: HI IJ! 'Vas Happenin'!? I miss you my Bestfriend!

P: I miss you, A girl sans dress!  (HAHA! Really? Sans?XD)

Next Couple 

Liam&Sophie

L: It's Daddy! Miss ya!

S: And Sophie!

L: Your so unfair, You didn't just tell us that you supposed to gone for a months.

S: Please go home girl

Next

Justin&Selena

J: We miss our Ms. Fearless

S: Gir, We're not always complete 'cause your not here