0.2 | king sized + ( ! )

" You're going home? " , Jimin looked at Taehyung who was about to call his driver.

" Yep, it's almost 7 "

" Woah woah chill man, we still got times, tomorrow is sunday " , Jimin took Taehyung's phone and sat on his bed.

" Huh? Okay then. What you wanna do and how about your mom? Is she o- "

Taehyung words were cut off by Jimin's point finger on his kissable lips. Telling him to shut up just shut up.

Jimin looked at Taehyung eyes as the moments recap on his mind. Where they were still a couple, he don't know why. He missed everything. Taehyung somehow think of the past too.

Taehyung, who was the one that confess first. But the relationship won't last long when they agreed to be bestfriends instead, like I mentioned before.

" Jimin "

" Yes Tae? "

" Let's mess up the bed yeah? "

Jimin nodded and looked at Taehyung in sexually way. Glaring at the older eyes as he was pushed by both hands that landed on his shoulders.

The sound of heavy breaths breezing infront of Jimin. Jimin laid on the bed while Taehyung was on top of him. 1 inch away from his face. His sentimental face. Jimin couldn't say anything but biting his own lips asking for a passionate kiss.

Taehyung smiled sleepishly and connected their lips. Kissed passionately as they're catching their breathe.

It was already seven, the sky become darker as midnight, the light on Jimin's room automatically adjusted by itself.

The airconditioner makes the room and the both comfortable as they both landed on the king sized bed.

Taehyung continue kissing Jimin, reaching the older jawline. Leaving some saliva, by touching the older hair and coloured him by a purplish marks on his neck of sweet spots.

" Uh.. Mmm " Jimin soft moaned.

" May I undress you, my prince? " , Taehyung asked as he kissed him again.

" Mmm yeah~ please.. "

Taehyung began to undress Jimin, his hands roamed over Jimin's chest and playfully touched the older nipples.

" T-tae.. "

Taehyung looked at Jimin's desperate face, and began to lick his left nipple while roaming again. Taehyung licked until it becomes wet.

a/n | just imagine that is Taehyung

" Uhhh " Jimin moaned again.

Knock knock

" Baby~~~~ "

" Holy shit. " Taehyung let go off Jimin.

-💕
| Aww chill, am gonna continue whats interrupted;)
| i love you guys.
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG! 💚💚