0.1 | agustD who?

It's saturday, Jimin was planning to wake up late but, he can't. His mom always bring him to eat breakfast outside every saturday and sunday.

Soft snores reflecting on the wall at Jimin's room. The breeze from air-con blowing Jimin's dark brown hair. Soft blanket covered his body,  all was perfect,  comfortable position in his sleep but why always in the morning you get that?.

A knock interrupted Jimin's sweet dream, he groaned as he heard his mom's voices. Not that he hates it but, he wants to continue sleep.

" Baby wake up~ ", his mom cooed.

" Aww mom~! I just got comfy! Ajsbskansisn " , mumbling himself, as he opened the door.

" Good morning sweetie " His mom kissed Jimin's forehead and ruffles his hair.

" Good morning too mom " Jimin straight face in the morning was ths cutest for his mom. Smiles.

His mom opened the curtain and the sun's bright light was on Jimin,  makes Jimin closed his left eye. Standing infront if his bed, with messy hair - still sleepy.

" Okay go take a shower and were going out for breakfast ", His mom gives him his towel that paint in galaxy colors. Well,  this is more okay than his old towel that have the cars cartoon. Jimin is 19 now.  Be matured.

Jimin nodded and took a shower. Still, Jimin wants to continue sleep. So he rest his head as the shower turn on showering him. He felt the cold water crashing his soft skins. Baby johnson's.

Finishing shower and everything. He changes into a white oversized t-shirt that reaching his knees and wore a fit jeans.

Checking himself on the mirror, he felt something missing.

" Oh, I think I need to layer with a jacket "

He picked the jacket and wear it.

" Much better ", He smiled seeing himself on the mirror.

Last touch,  combing his messy hair and in seconds, turned into a hot one. Park Jimin indeed.

Reaching his phone that already full charged and went downstair greets by a maid, of course.

" Good Morning sir~ "

" Hm ", All Jimin said. Smile anyways.

His mother waited in the living room while playing her phone.

" Aww,  my baby already done. Okay let's go Jiminie "

His mom held Jimin's arm and told him to enter the car. Somehow, Jimin is annoyed. Jimin just sit and the driver drove the car as his mom already entered, sitting on the front seat. Why not.

Jimin just playing his phone, receiving some messages from his only bestfriend, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook's hardcore fan (Taehyung) :
Aye
Wake up
Yo Jimin
God Morning
Good **

What is it stupid

Jimin replied. Just in a minute, he got a reply.

[ attached an audio ]
Jungkook's new song asdhfksnxosndiwne
I'm dying!!1! Sjshkasnlal Jimin send help!!

I have breakfast with mom this morning.
I'll listen it later okay? After I got back home~

No fun Park Jimin..
Well I just knew he's in the same entertainment with this famous rapper named AgustD, 
His name sounds cool tho🤔