0.3 | Hangouts + Trouble

" AgustD in 5 minutes! ", The stage arranger said.

The rehearsal stage for AgustD 2nd concert, after the 2nd misxtape released two weeks ago. Which was a special mixtape because he have a duet with Jungkook.

It was an honour for Jungkook to collaborating with AgustD, or you can his realname, Min Yoongi.

They knew for 6 years already since Jungkook entered the same entertainment with Yoongi but, the younger surprisingly debuted first because he is Jungkook afterall.

" Hyung! " , Jungkook's voice calling for Yoongi.

" What? I'm in the middle of doing my hair! What do you want kid? Huh? ", Yoongi said as he fixed his hair which he don't really like how it looks.

" Hye! " Jungkook widely smiled. Standing infront of Yoongi as he looked at the mirror.

Yoongi turned his head and glared at the younger.

" Sometimes, you are so annoying. Hope you'd know that ", Yoongi rolled his eyes. Trying to ignore the annoyance Jungkook gave.

" Yes, I know that ", Jungkook replied with his teeth shown. Grinning.

Yoongi took a mic and start the rehearsal. With AgustD song for the opening.

The fireworks were released as he finished the opening and a video clip shown, for his fans.
' AgustD Troops '

The clip shown quickly because this is just rehearsal. After that, a piano were pushed to the stage. What else?. He sang the first love song while playimg the piano. Singing with his feelings, thinking of who would be his first love.

Finished the second song,  continue with the newest song from his latest album. So Far Away ft. Jungkook.

Yoongi starts playing piano again revealing the intro made by Jungkook. Yoongi sing the first part of his raps and Jungkook went out after that with his annoying yet attractive face.

After rehearsal-ing, They both went to the backstage, It was silence between them both, Jungkook start a conversation.

" Hyung, let's go to a restaurant " , Jungkook smiled.

Yoongi think deeply, he want to eat but at the same time he don't want to because of this Jeon Jungkook.

" Hmmm, sure " , Yoongi replied. With an annoyed faceu.

" Yeha " , Jungkook silently excited.

- 🌸 -

Jimin and Taehyung quickly picked their clothes and wore 'em. Sitting on the bed as nothing happen.

" Baby, dinner? " , Jimin's mom asked in confuse.

" Y-yes sure, w-why mom? W-what are you looking at? " , Jimin scared starring Taehyung.

" What happen to your hair? It's messy " , Mom said.

" Oh! This! Uhm, I- " Jimin looked at Taehyung.

" We were wrestling, ya kno,  boys " Taehyung swag-ly answered the damn scary question.

" Oh ahahah you boys, come on dinner " Jimin's mom chuckled.

- 🎈 -

" Did we just.. - " , Yoongi asked yet, confuse.

" Yes we did "

" Oh.. " 

Guess I make a smut after this eh?😋😋
@chimothy
Thanks for reading and waiting.
I'm really sorryy❤
Happy Eid!!